chapter fourteen

No one's pov

"What?!" Everyone except Mabel and Mr. Pines said.

"How is that possible he is clearly still human if he can get through the barrier." Ford said

"Does that barrier keep only weirdness and evil outside of it."  Mabel asked.

"Yes or beings slightly stronger than Bill" Ford replied.

"Who the hell is Bill." Mr. Pines asked

"A dream demon." Ford replied but continued on
"But I have the feeling Will is someone we know quite well." Stan said.

"Why do you say that." Mabel questioned.

"Dipper said Dorito didn't he and there's only one person he calls that." Stan said

"Bill cipher. I it all makes sense but how can he enter the shack and why is Dipper dating him?" Mabel asked. At this point everyone was silent trying to process the informatio. Except Mr. Pines he seemed not to be surprised that Dipper wasn't human.

"Wait." Mrs. Pines said "why don't you seem surprised that Dipper isn't human." She asked while glaring at Mr. Pines.

"Well I just don't care but also the fact that he went missing last summer but I had assumed nothing bad happened so I left him be." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"He went missing and you didn't say anything what kind of father are you." Mrs. Pines raised her voice.

"Ohh and one day he comes here and your all about taking him back with you." Stan and Ford yells.

"Well this time it's different." He replied.

"How so?" Stan asked angrily.

"I .." Mr. Pines was interrupted by Dipper walking into the house with Bill behind him.

Bill  Ford thought.

Bill read Ford's mind and used telepathy to tell Dipper.  Sixer knows I'm Bill.

Welp we're screwed if they know that they know about me being sorta not human. Dipper responded.

"Hey guys what you talking about?" Dipper asked.

"Nothing important." Mabel said quickly grabbing her phone.

In this moment most of them were still angry at Mr. Pines  but tried to conceal it but failed miserably. Dipper and Bill knew they wouldn't bring it up so they looked at each other and shrugged making everyone else relax a little thinking they succeeded.

"Ok then we're gonna head upstairs and take a nap wake us up when dinners done." Bill said and Dipper nodded in agreement. Then those two headed up stairs.

------------

Hope you likes it I wrote this chapter at 5:18 am because inspiration struck when I opened Wattpad.

Have a good day of night. Don't forget to sleep or drink some water.