Chapter six: Sorry

Dipper's pov

"It's not your fault but you are the first person I have talked to in years . " I said

"Why don't you speak to the others they would understand." Said Bill

"I don't know I just feel safe with you." I said while looking on the opposite direction knowing I was blushing.

"Thank you and I'm sorry Pine tree"

I turned to look at him. "What for?"

"For this" Bill leaned on closer our faces centimeters apart. Then I felt as our lips clashed together and i was shocked. He then pulled back but hate to admit it I I didn't want him to.

"I'm sorry" he looked the other way.

I then placed my hand indeed his chin and pulled him into a passionate kiss. At first he was a little shocked then started to kiss back. I let out a small moan "bill~"

"Pine tree~"

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever. But the I heard someone gasp and turns out it was Mable. We pulled apart looking at Mable.

Than she said "you never told me you were gay." I just shrugged.

"Anyway moms going to work she has the night shift, I am going to Candy's for a sleepover and Grunkle Stan and Ford rent going to be back till tomorrow."

"Ok thanks for telling us." Bill said while grinning. Then I realized what he was thinking and started blushing.

"Oh who's the top." She said.

"I am" Bill said while I was pointing at him.

"Alright just use protection and if you can't walk I'll cover for you." She said as she left and I could knew I was blushing.

"We are all alone tonight what do you think." Bill said while grinning at me.

-------------
Sorry for the late chapter but next one is smut so skip if you don't like