Chapter: 32

Bill awoke from a peaceful sleep and reached out for his beloved, only to realize Dipper was nowhere to be seen. The blonde demon thought nothing of it at first, that was until he couldn't see the little cinnamon roll in the Shack. He'd asked the others on Dippers whereabouts but was empty handed. Then a sinking fear had settled into his stomach when he wasn't able to find Danny, they had both disappeared without a trace, or so he thought.

Bill raced down the stairs after checking Danny's room, he ran twords the living room where everyone had been hanging out. "There gone!!" He called out in a panic. Ford had a look of horror before softly speaking, "What?" Bill looked as the fear spread across the family's faces, "D-dipper and Danny are gone, I can't find them anywhere." Tears threatened to spill from his eyes, his partner wasn't there and Dipper knew not to do anything like this because of the threat looming over him, so the only explanation is that they were taken. The question is how.

Hours later in a small white room two boys awoke to bright lights and heavy chains suppressing their powers, keeping them put. They both say against the white wall. "Danny?" Dipper called out to the halfa. "Ya?" He groaned out in response. "I think we're back in the lab." The brunette said softly while staring at the hurtful white of the ceiling. The halfa gave a sad attempt at a laugh, "No shit Sherlock," After a moment of silence Dipper spoke up quietly after pulling his legs into his chest, "What do you think is going to happen this time? Will it be better or worse than the first?"

Danny took a minute to consider the questions but found no answer to give, "I... I don't know Dipper. Just hope we won't be here much longer." The halfa smiled sadly when the brunette looked at him. They didn't speak again until it felt like hours had passed by, both thinking of ways to get back to their families and friends. That was when Dipper realized something, he could still use telekinesis with Danny.

Hey Danny!

Danny looked at Dipper weirded out, "Ho.?" He got cut off seeing as someone has entered the room, it was someone Dipper hasn't meet before but Danny clearly has as he released some tension in his shoulders. Who is it? Dipper asked him. The halfa just responded that it was the person who helped him escape, that did explain the waves of sadness coming off the male doctor.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Florasha, you can call me Dr. F for short," he calmly explained before squatting down infront of the two boys. "We know what you are, so please reveal your forms to us." Dr. F was nice and gental about it, Dipper looked at Danny, which they had a silent conversation. The halfa let the rings go through him turning into phantom while Dipper let his hair and eyes change, his wings spreading out behind him.

Danny had trusted the Dr. So, Dipper didn't question it. "Thank you." The doctor quickly and gently examined our alter egos, asking questions to make us feel comfortable. This experience wasn't one that Dipper had experienced, there was no yelling, hitting, no torture. It was nice to just be talked to.

The doctor explained what was going to happen in the next few days. They are going to draw blood, do full body examinations, and a few other harmless things. It honestly sounded like heaven to Dipper since his last visit wasn't very pleasant. Danny had asked about his time with the other people beforehand but Dipper was never to keen on talking about it with it.

His family only knew of the basics and may or not may have simplified the torture he was subjected to. Though this time was amazing compared to the last time he was there.

Sorry the chapter is short...