Chapter twenty four

No one's pov

As Dipper and the others approached the big ship in the middle of the zone. As Vlad saw them approaching he had opened the hatch door open allowing them inside but he made the mistake of not closing it.

Vlad immediately welcomed them into his layer blinded by his own ignorance. "Welcome to my humble adobe." Vlad told Dipper.

"Thanks" he said uneasy. Dipper had a bad feeling so he used telepathy to Bill saying Bill I have a very bad feeling we should just quickly get this over with and leave.

Bill's pov after they were greeted by Vlad

This guy has no perception of danger does he. Just letting a demon stroll in here what's going in his head. Oh I know I'll read his mind.

Vlad's thoughts It was the right choice to let them in that one in the middle is a beauty. He'll be mine. I immediately didn't like this guy but this just made it worse Dipper is mine.

I then herd Dipper's voice Bill I have a very bad feeling we should just quickly get over this and leave.

Yhea I agree Pine Tree  I then pulled Dipper closer to me and held his hand as we fallowed Vlad down the hallway.

---------
And out of motivation. I'll try and make the next chapter longer sorry.