Chapter eight

Author here I'm going to try and write a different story and go in-between the two anyways onto the chapter.

Dipper's pov again

I woke up and stood up barley able to walk. I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower afterwards getting dressed. I headed to the kitchen to get some food as I see everyone at the table. 'i geuse everyone came back sometime earlier.' I thought while getting a bowl of cereal. "Morning dip dot" Mable said. I just waved.

"So did you have a good time last night" I felt myself blushing and just nodded at her question. She let out a quiet shriek and hugged me. Then whispered "no longer a vergin huh I'm proud bro."

She then sat at the table leaving me bright red. Bill then walked into the room half naked making me blush more. Damn I can't believe he's mine.

------------
This text now means thinking
------------

Bills pov

I looked over at Pine tree and noticed that he was bright red and I think I know considering the fact that Mable looked satisfied. I walked up to Pine tree. "Hey love." I said as I hugged him from behind.

"Oh hey" he whispered so no one would hear. I noticed Stan burning a hole into the back of my head. "Do you mind not putting a hole in the back of my head" I said while turning around.

"Ya what's your relationship now?" Stan asked with a hint of anger in his voice but I could tell he was just being over protective.

"He's my boyfriend, the love of my life." I said. Both me and Stan looked at Pine tree. He shook his head saying yes.

"Ok but if you hurt him I don't think you'll love a long life." He said while smiling.

I shook my head. "Yes sir."

------------
Sorry for the chapter being short and late but I haven't been able to find time for this.
Thank you for reading have a good night or day.