chapter twenty two

Author here I am only doing this for drama I do not officially ship these two and you will understand as you read the chapter enjoy.
No one's pov (with Vlad)

"Someone has entered the ghost relm Vlad." The computer generated Maddie said.

"Show me." Vlad told the computer.

"Of course love." The computer then pulled up an image of the shuttle and a creature he has never seen before. He told the computer "zoom in on the figure next to the shuttle."

The computer did as he said and he was stunned by the beauty of the creature. "Go to live feed." He ordered. "Yes Vlad." The computer then switched to a different camera allowing them to see the live feed and have a better view of Dipper. He then realized that in the shuttle Danny and his friends where there.

"Great there here." He rolled his eyes. He stared at the live footage for a minute before some yellow blue passed but the camera. He didn't realize it was a person till the blur stoped to reveal a handsome young man (Aka Bill) hugging the magnificent creature.

"You will be mine Angel~" he said creepily.

---------
Sorry if that was cringey but drama right. Also please check out my other book.

Other wise have a good day or night but don't forget to sleep.