chapter twenty five

NO ONE'S POV

Vlad had noticed that Bill pulled Dipper closer causing him to scowl at the demon. He had led them to the center control room that has lots of different monitors and a hologram of Danny's mom . Danny, Sam, and Tucker had there guards up but the two humans were taken back by how carefree Dipper and Bill was.

"Welcome back Vlad." The hologram stated.

"Good to be back, now how about you take a seat." Vlad said while turning to look at the teens but specifically Dipper.

"Where not here for tea, we're here for the certain dilemma you've put everyone in." Ghost boy golf the older man.

"Ahh yes the fact that you can't transform in the ghost relm and get removed when you do."

"No definitely not that." Danny said sarcastically.

Vlad scoffed at those words but continued on. "how about we make a deal child"

Danny was offended but there word child but replied with a simple "what do you mean?"

A creepy grin appeared onto Vlad's face. Vlad had turned to look Dipper in the eyes and stepped closer till he was only a few feet away. Vlad started speaking "I'll level but only one condition."

Bill stepped forward and pulled Dipper closer with a grown fermly shown on his face . "Continue" he snarled.

"Only if this beauty comes with me." Vlad pointed at Dipper.

"Fuck off he's mine," Bill growled.

Dipper's pov

I was taken back by what he said but then I could feels heat rise to my cheeks. I love my Dorito so much and I'm glad he's saying something.

"Ya sorry I'm already taken and let me just..." I snapped my fingers making Vlad disappear.

"What did u do Pine tree?" Bill asked.

"Teleported him back into the human relm away from everything." I responded with pride. Then I felt someone touching my head and when I looked over it was bill. His actions caused me to blush more if it was possible.

"Alright then I'ma just disable everything here and then we can head back and help with the remainder ghosts." Tucker said. He then continued to mess with the controls eventually disabling everything.

"Good work every one it's time for go back." Danny said. He then shouted "Going Ghost!" Then we all headed back to the human relm.

When we got back there was nothing to. My grunckles and his parents took care of everything. Things were peaceful at the time and we all decided to go out for dinner. Only to be disrupted by....

------------
Hope u liked this chapter.
Night or morning.