Chapter three: Welcome back

'ya mom it's me' I signed

"Dipper it's been so long." She said while smiling. "Wait where's your father" she said he smile fading a little.

' Can I tell u later I'm a bit tired from the trip' signed trying not to worry that she push for an answer.

"Ohh ya everyone will be excited to see you" she said while pushing the door open. Then yelled "FAMILY MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM." Then she opened the door "come on in"
I walked through the door and the place didn't change since I last been here. We then walked over to the living room where I saw Mable, Grunkle Stan, and Ford.

"Who's that?" Mable asked

"Not surprised you can't recognize him I didn't either." She said while she glanced at me . "Let me say this is Dipper he has finally came to visit"

"DIPPER" Mable said.

"What?" Both Grunkle Stan and Ford said.

'ya hey guys' I signed while my mom translated. what's up?'

Mable then ran to me and hugged me "I missed u so much bro bro" she said while crying. I hugged her back.

Grunkle Ford looked at me and asked "hey why are you signing instead of talking anyways?"

Everyone look at me and Mable stoped hugging me and asked "ya why aren't you talking"

' I will explain tomorrow alright' I signed while mom translated.

"Ok but for now you must be exhausted. You still share a room with Mable but there is a divider in the middle for privacy" said Stan.

"Thank you" I signed. Then I headed up stairs and into our room. It looked the same except for the divider and Mable's side. It was more decorated with glitter and posters off different models. I walked over to my side and set down my backpack then I sat on my bed. It was a lot more comfortable than the one I had. I then laid down to sleep and eventually dozed off.

'Am I dreaming' I thought as I looked around and i seemed to be in a meadow surrounded be trees and a little stream out in the distance.

"Hey pine tree" I turned around and saw bill.

'hey bill' I though

"Hmm so you came back to gravity falls why?" Bill asked.

'Well mainly because I missed everyone but also because well I don't know' I thought while looking at him but I kinda have to admit he's good looking.

"Ok then" bill said as he started to get closer to me. "How about you make a deal with me?" He asked

'what type of deal?" I asked in my thoughts.

"I won't touch or try to take over the world if" he said as he put his araround my waist and pulled me closer causing me to slightly blush. "You ..... allow me to try and make you fall in love with me.~ " he said while smirking.

'what?' I thought as I felt myself blushing harder than before.

"You heard me I will not hurt nor take over the world if you let me try to make you fall for me" he said and then gave a little chuckle. He then took his finger and pushed my chin up. "What do you say Pine tree~" he said while grinning.

-------------
Thanks for reading
have a good day or night.