chapter twenty nine

The two parents stared at there child who had just changed into the Phantom right Infront of them. They hadn't understood how this could have happened, or how they couldn't notice that their own son had changed. They started crying and ran up to Danny to hug him, which he hugged back consoling them. Dipper was happy to see that Danny's family had accepted him, although he didn't know what they would think about him.

Once they had all settled down the two adults looked at Dipper expectedly. "And what about you Dipper?" Maddie asked somewhat nervous. The boy just smiled and stood up off the couch walking behind it, which confused the parents till Danny said, "he needs more room,"

Dipper smiled at the halfa, he then allowed a light glow around him transforming his clothes into a skin-tight black suit, his different colored eyes , and his hair all changed. Showing his beauty and all, he watched for the parents reactions. And it wasn't what he had expected, they had embraced him. He knew that they would always accept Danny but he was a hole other entity, nothing like a ghost and a lot more dangerous than anything they've probably have seen.

Dipper broke down in their arms, sobbing, although he told his family thay hadn't proceeded it correctly before he had quickly left to help Danny. He was extremely in need for a hug, yes he had his family and Bill but it's another thing for complete strangers to fully accept  him. After calming down he smiled as he felt Danny entered the hug, they all slid down into the floor. The cave felt the change and moved some things around creating a nest around them, they all eventually cuddled up with the two boys in the middle and a parent at each side. Dipper cuddled up to Danny's side allowing the halfa to wrap his arms around the boy.

The two parents on there sides smiling at the two boy happy they had told them but was conflicted. They had stopped Hunting Phantom years ago because they realized the errors in there way but had never expected it to be there son. Then there was Dipper. They had only meet the boy that day but he already seemed like family, although his situation seems more complicated than Danny's they still wanted to support him. Everyone was happy but the day had tired them out, one by one they all started to fall asleep in each other's embrace.

------------
Sorry the chapter is short, kinda hit a writers block when I started this chapter. Next one so be longer.