Chapter thirteen

So my sleep is sliding me but hope you enjoy
---------

No one's pov

Mr. Pines couldn't leave the living and in all honesty everyone felt relieved by this development. Ford was working on something to destabilize or break whatever spell was casted. Dipper had signaled for Bill to fallow him and headed out to the woods. Once they were fare enough they stopped.

"Pine tree why can't he leave the living room like how he couldn't enter yesterday." Bill had asked crossing his arms.

"It's just a spell I revised." He said sheepishly.

"A revised spell. I've never heard of someone who was able to do that without dieing."

"Uhh let's just say I'm not exactly human anymore."

"Pine tree tell me what happened." Bill said while pulling Dipper into a hug.

"I will tell you just not today ok my Dorito."

"Alright I'll wait." Bill said.

Bill then gave Dipper a little peck on the lips and continued hugging Dipper not knowing of the people watching them and listing in on there conversation.

Mabel's pov

"Uhh let's just say I'm not exactly human anymore."

"Pine tree tell me what happened." Bill said while pulling Dipper into a hug.

"I will tell you just not today ok my Dorito."

"Alright I'll wait." Bill said.

I stood there shocked as I saw Will pecked Dipper's lips. I then turned of my phone that was recording and ran all of the way back to the shack. I quickly opened the door causing everyone to look at me.

"Di Dipper...." I tried breathing in but my throat was burning because I ran to fast.

"What is it Mabel?" Grunkle Stan said with worry and urgency in his tone. Mom gave me a glass of water and I drank it finally calming down.

"Can we connect my phone to the TV?." I asked Grunkle Ford.

Grunkle Ford nodded and I handed my phone to him. He started to connect my phone and the TV.

"What about Dipper?" Grunkle Stan asked.

"I don't know how to explain it that's why I'm having Ford hook my phone to the TV." I explained.

When Grunkle Ford was finished and everyone else was seated I grabbed my phone and started to play the video.

"What?!" Everyone was shocked except dad.

-----------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter have a good day or night.
Also this is my first book so hope it isn't to bad.