chapter 18

Once I had woken up I realized that there was something completely off and couldn't put my finger on it. To be honest at the time I couldn't remember what happened it was hazy. After a moment I had finally realized that one of my wings turned black and the iris if my other eye has turned black.

Honestly I have no idea how long I was down there I just need it had been a few months and that no one was looking for me. I had thought I would never escape the place until one of the doctors had told me they wanted to help me and Danny escape.

"Here let me take that off you and when the lights go out I want you to meet up with Danny in the cafeteria." I nodded at her and go ready to bolt out of the cell room thingy.

The lights went out and I ran to the cafeteria sensing something that was a ghost but also human. Then I met  Danny in the Cafeteria realizing that he was what I was sensing and by the way he looked at me he knew what I was wich was a little surprising considering the fact no one told him and I was hiding my wings.

",Danny right?" I asked

"Yhea and your Dipper correct."

"Yep. Ok so we need to go." I say as the lights turn on and the alarms start going off.

*Good idea."

Then we started heading for the entrance of the whole base. Every hallway had a few guards in them and we would take turns taking them out. We had finally made it out but there was still quite a few people trying to stop us. 

So Danny shouted "going ghost" and became a ghost. He started to fly away and waited for me in the air. I started to unfold my wings and as I unfolded then more people came out ready to attack us. Before they could even touch me I was in the air besides Danny.

"So can you turn invisible or something?" He asked.

"Umm ya it's one of my abilities." I responded.

"Same so where should we meet up?"he asked warily.

"Uhh how about Gravity Falls I have some business there."

He thought about it for a minute and said "sure I've always" he was cut off when the people below us started to shoot at us.

"Ok so just go to the forest I'll meet you there." And like that we both turned invisible to everyone but each other. We had flown off and I went in a different direction to give a false trail.

I had finally made it to Gravity Falls and went to find Danny. When I found him we talked for a while and then I placed that barrier around the house so certain threats wouldn't be able to pass.

I had also erased the people who knows our identities memories so we wouldn't have any problems when we went home. We had exchanged contact info and been talking since then and then you know the rest.

No one's pov at the shack

"That's a lot of information to take in." Ford said.

"Can I see your wings dip dot... Please" Mabel asked while wearing her puppy dog eyes.

Dipper nodded and muttered a spell and changed his shirt into ones that had holes in the back for his wings. One by one his appearance started to change starting with his hair then his eyes. Then his scars started appearing throughout his body and last but not least he unfolded his black and wight wings.

Everyone knew he had wings but was shocked at the beauty they possessed. They couldn't really see Dipper's face cause hai hair covered it l.

"Dipper can you move your hair please" Stan asked as politely as he could.

"Ohh sure sorry" he moved the bangs covering his eyes to behind his ear and no one could believe what the where seeing.

"Omg dipping dot your so CUTE" Mabel said while squealing.