Chapter fifteen

So Mrs. Pines name is Jane and Mr. Pines is Lucas.

No one's pov

"I think we should confront Dipper and Bill about this and clear out the misunderstandings first." Ford said smartly.

"Ok fine but if Bill does something uncalled for he's gonna get it." Stan grumbles while holding his fist on the air.

"How about dinner first I'm kinda hungry." Mable suggested.

"I agree with Mabel." Jane said. Everyone else just nodded in agreement.

With Bill and Dipper*

"So what are you going to do?." Bill asked concerned about the other pines reactions.

"I'll tell you all at once and get it over with." Dipper replied.

Bill goes and sits on Dipper's bed. Dipper goes over to the bed and Bill pulls him on his lap and proceeded to lay down together. They slowly drifted to sleep and met in the mindscape.

 Timey skips

They had finish cooking dinner and so Mabel went to wake up the two sleeping boys. Once everyone was down in the kitchen except Lucas they started to have dinner.

"So how much longer are you going to stay Will?" Stan asked the boy.

"Well I don't know but I know I'll be here when my Pine tree needs me." Bill or Will responded and Dipper glared at him for the nickname.

"Ok I can't stand this." Ford said a little impatiently. "Can we please ask them?" He pleaded.

"Nope we all agreed after dinner." Jane replied.

"Fine." He quickly finished his food and moved to the living room.

There was an awkward silence between them untill Bill and Dipper had a conversation with each other. After everyone was finished they all went to the living room.

"Bill." Ford said. "Why are you here and in a human form?" He questioned.

"Well I'm here for Pine tree and I'm in a human form so I can look over and be by his side in a more convenient way." Bill replied.

"So you don't deny it your really Bill. L" Stan says and bill nodded his head.

"Why do you need to be near Dipper?" Ford asked. 

"Uhh because I love him" Bill dead with absolute confidence.

Dipper looked at him and smiled. "Love you too Dorito." He said. Bill just pulled Dipper into his lap.

"Ok now Dipper why did you say you weren't human." Asked Mabel.

"Well this will be a long story so listen up." They all got comfortable and looked at Dipper as he started to talk.

(Dipper's narrative pov)

It was a normal day like any other and so I was walking to school when I heard some screaming and naturally I ran over to see if that person needed help. Once I reached the alley we're I had heard the screaming I got jumped and was hit in the back of the head making me pass out.

When I had woken up I was in a dark room but it was like a prison cell. My hands were chained to the wall and my feet were tied together.

I had heard someone walking towards the cell so I backed up into the corner. A woman with red hair and brown eyes walked up and gave a command to one of the the other people. The lights came on allowing me to see the walls were made out of cement and the side with the door was made out of plastic or glass.

The door had opened and a guy walked in and unchained me from the wall but put me in hand cuffs. He then slinged me over his shoulder and proceeded to walk out of the room. We went through a couple of hallways and stopped at a white door. He had opened it and went inside.

It was a wight room with a surgical table in the middle and a tray next to it with different tools and some syringes filled with some liquid. He set me down on the table and strapped down my arms torso and legs.
A person came in looking like a doctor.

"Hello there can you tell me your name?" He asked in a calm voice.

"G go fuck yourself." I managed to get out but I wasn't talking for at least a year. The doctor just looked at me.

"It seems your vocal cords are a little off." He stated.

"No dur dumbass. State the o-ob- obvious will ya." I said then coughed.

The doctor roles his eyes and repeated. "What's your name?" I didn't respond making him angry.

He looked up at the glass which I had just noticed and said "Can I put it on him."

"Yes" a person on the other side said. The doc then got up and walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a chain. He walked back and put it around my neck.

"This is a special chain that we haven't used in a while and If you don't comply we will shock you. Now what's your name?" He asked one more time. I just looked at him and opened my mouth to speak but decided not to.

The doc then looked at me and shook his head. I had made him thought I couldn't speak anymore because my vocal cords were hurting. He didn't say anything instead he picked up a syringe with weird black colored liquid and put it in my arm injecting the liquid into me.

I started to struggle because when the liquid entered my system it felt like I was being burned from the inside out. I passed out.

-------

Hope you enjoyed it's longer than usual.

Have a good day or night and don't forget to drink or eat.