02

The English class continued normally, some attentive students, others trying not to fall asleep, others taking notes and others in their worlds

The English class continued normally, some attentive students, others trying not to fall asleep, others taking notes and others in their worlds. Mi-yeon was one of those people who took notes while the teacher explained.

"Here 'free from' means 'that is not'." Miss Park explained while tapping on the board. "Who wants to interpret this?" she ask and a student suddenly stood up, she didn't look good. "Okay. Hee-su!"

They all turned to see the aforementioned, the girl did not look very good, she looked pale, besides sweating a lot and apparently trembling, and the strangest thing was that she was wearing a sweatshirt despite the fact that it was hot.

"I have to go to the bathroom" she speak with a little difficulty.

"Well, go" answered the teacher, the girl began to walk slowly towards the door, holding her belly. "Okay. Who wants to try it?" she asked and got no answer, so she decided to choose and watched Mi-yeon write. "Mi-yeon?"

The girl looked at her teacher, some turned to look at her, especially Wu-jin, Gyeong-su and Joon-yeong. "The truth is that we all have prejudices. We all have preconceived ideas about other people." The girl replied with a serious voice.

The teacher noticed that Su-hyeok wasn't paying attention. "Okay. Okay. Now, Bare-su, get up" she called the boy, the surprised one got up. "Hey, why are you 'Bare-su'?" she asked him.

"It's short for Barefoot Su-hyeok. Bare-su," Joon-yeong explained to laughter, except for Mi-yeon and Nam-ra.

"He hates wearing socks." Dae-su said. "So it always smells bad" he put his fingers to his nose assimilating that the place smelled bad, making the laughter sound more.

"Very well, Bare-su. What did Mi-yeon just say?" she ask the boy.

The boy didn't know what to say, he didn't pay attention. "Well..." the boy stammered, he was nervous, the others began to imitate him out of mockery. "You're absolutely right" he answered finally, the others laughed.

"What was your correct interpretation?" the teacher asked him again.

The boy was cornered, he didn't know what to say, the others made fun of him. "So..." him gaze drifted to the door. "That?" he froze when she saw Hyeon-ju walk through the door.

Everyone was shocked to see the missing girl, the girl looked bad, her face was covered in blood, as if she had been beaten. The teacher was alarmed, Hyeon-ju walked a few steps and then fell to the ground, luckily the teacher stopped her fall, took her in her arms.

"Hyeon-ju. What's wrong? Are you alright?" the teacher began to ask her questions, everyone got up to see how she was.

"Miss Park..." Hyeon-ju let out weakly.

"Yes, it's me. Do you recognize me?" the teacher asked.

"He grabbed my hand... The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up." the girl said weakly.