12

"What did he say? Isn't he going out?" Cheong-san asked

"He says he'll stay an hour" Mi-yeon answered a little uncomfortable for the environment.

"He's angry" Dae-su said.

"I'm going in," Cheong-san said.

"Why? If someone should come in, it's Na-yeon" Ji-min said and everyone looked at the mentioned, who was sitting on a chair with wheels.

"Why?" Na-yeon asked with false innocence.

"It's like this because of you" On-jo took Ji-min's arm so she wouldn't get close to Na-yeon.

"What did I do?"

"As if you didn't know" Ji-min was getting angry.

"Was I wrong to suspect him? You suspected too. Everyone," Na-yeon accused.

"I didn't suspect him," Cheong-san replied.

"Me neither" supported Mi-yeon.

"Me too" Dae-su helped them.

"Yes. She's right. But I don't disrespect him like you" Ji-nim defended himself, which was true.

"Why are you messing with me?" Na-yeon cheekily asked.

"So you act like this" Ji-min started to raise her voice at Na-yeon.

"Enough Ji-min" the teacher called her attention. Miss Park walked over to where Na-yeon was sitting. "You remember your promise, right? That you'd apologize in 30 minutes"

"Yes" Na-yeon answered with embarrassment.

"It's been 30 minutes" the teacher informed Na-yeon, the girl seemed unwilling.

"Please do it for me" Mi-yeon begged her sister.

Na-yeon thought about it for a few seconds. "Okay" she got up, walked to the door and went inside.

Gyeong-su saw Na-yeon enter, decided to ignore her. Na-yeon walked a few steps and saw through the large window that her classmates were looking at her.

No one realized that she had a plan, she put her hand in her right skirt pocket and walked towards Gyeong-su.

"It's getting closer" Dae-su whispered seeing everything.

"Hey," Na-yeon called out to him, but he didn't hear her. "I'm talking to you" he kept ignoring her. "You are ignoring me?"

Gyeong-su looked at her. "Are you going to start another fight?"

"They're talking. It looks good, right?" Dae-su was getting excited, Mi-yeon walked over to look.

Although they didn't hear what Na-yeon and Gyeong-su were talking about, they were excited because they thought it was a 'romantic moment'.