Memories 1/8

One year and eight months before the apocalypse

They all ate in the cafeteria, they were at their break time, they all laughed about what was happening in the classrooms or commented on a specific topic like movies or video games.

There was a group in particular, it was the group of bullies, they searched with their eyes for who would be their new target to bother them.

Yoon Gwi-nam set her gaze on a girl with black hair with bangs, her eyes were brown, the boy quickly realized that it was Lee Mi-yeon, she was famous for being a girl who conquered many hearts, the bully saw that she was laughing with another girl, Lee Na-yeon, her twin sister, an idea came to the boy's mind.

"Hey, Su-hyeok" Gwi-nam called to the boy who was sitting in front of him. "Tell me about Lee Mi-yeon..."

Su-hyeok, as well as the other boys looked at him strangely. "Are you interested in her?" Hyeon-ju asked teasingly.

"What terrible taste you have" continued mocking Chang-hoon.

"I'd rather be dead than be with her" Gwi-nam defended herself. "I have an idea in mind that involves her"

"Say it already" Su-hyeok replied interestedly.

"There are rumors that they say that she is the same as her sister, and that she only wears that face of an innocent girl. It occurred to me that one of us should approach her to see if she is really like her sister or much worse" Gwi-nam said. They stared at him for a few seconds and nodded mockingly.

"I think Su-hyeok would be the one for that task" Myeong-hwan said.

"I don't think so" Su-hyeok replied.

"Why?"

"Because Mi-yeon doesn't like me, and if Na-yeon sees me near her sister, I'm a dead man" Su-hyeok defended himself.

"Don't they have anyone else in mind?" Myeong-hwan asks the guys.

"I have a person in mind" Su-hyeok said with a smile.