03

Classes continued, the bell rang indicating the 30-minute break, everyone quickly left their classrooms to go to the cafeteria, go play or walk around the institution's facilities

The Lee twins were in the cafeteria, each with their trays of food at a separate table, eating quietly.

"Wu-jin won't stop looking at you" Na-yeon told her sister, Mi-yeon looked at the mentioned until her eyes collided with his.

Mi-yeon broke eye contact to look at her twin. "Just ignore it" she answered to continue with her food.

Na-yeon turned to see the boy and gave him a threatening look, making Wu-jin freak out and stop looking at them. "What an idiot" she said reluctantly to continue eating.

While in other places, none of the students realized what was going on in the infirmary, all hell would break loose in a few minutes.

Na-yeon finished eating, she had to go to the classroom to get some things. "I have to go to the classroom to get some things."

"Don't worry, I'll catch up" Mi-yeon replied, Na-yeon got in line to wash her tray.

When the redhead finished washing her tray, she quickly left the cafeteria, not wanting to be late. Mi-yeon put on her headphones and put on her Mp3 player, finished eating and went to wash her tray.

She finished washing her tray and putting them with the others, she left the cafeteria, she walked through the facilities with the music of Arctic Monkeys, until she felt someone touch her left shoulder, she looked to her side and saw Gyeong-su, he looked at her with a smile without showing his teeth.

The boy points to his ear, asking the girl to take off her headphones, she obeyed, but not before pausing the music.

"Something happens?" Mi-yeon asked the boy in a soft voice.

"I wanted to thank you for what happened today in the classroom" the boy was nervous, the girl was always nice to him.

"You don't have to thank, you're a great guy who deserves to be treated well" replied the girl flattering him.

"I can't help but be a beautiful hottie" Gyeong-su joked as he smiled, the girl lowered her head and smiled slightly at the boy's joke. "Hey, I haven't seen you smile for a long time, I'm not going to deny it, your smile is beautiful" the boy praised her.

Mi-yeon blushed and smiled even more, Gyeong-su couldn't stop looking at her, contemplating her beauty, noticing how shy she was, as if she were a girl who wants to go out and explore the world. The girl stopped smiling, she felt sorry, she didn't want to show that she could laugh easily like someone childish, she looked into his eyes and put the headphones back on and turned on the music, she went on her way again, Gyeong-su felt bad, Thought he had said something wrong causing her to leave, he smacked his forehead a few times.

Some screams were present, Gyeong-su saw in the distance how a girl was heading towards a boy, colliding with him making them both fall to the ground, what scared him the most was seeing how the girl bit his neck, the boy screamed of pain

Gyeong-su ran towards Mi-yeon to take her by the hand and run to a safe place, the girl was startled by that act of the boy, she did not understand anything of what was happening, her headphones and Mp3 fell, while she ran she saw how students ate other students.

They were outside their building, they decided to go in, they witnessed that it was worse than outside, there were dead students, others were running for their lives, blood on the walls and on the floor, the guys felt terror for the first time. They went to the stairs to go to their classroom, Mi-yeon wanted to find her sister, she didn't want to lose her.

When they got to their floor they looked for their classroom, they were desperate, they didn't understand what was happening.

One of those monsters grabbed Mi-yeon's ankle making her fall and let go of Gyeong-su, the boy kicked him and let go of the girl, he took her hand again. "Are you okay?" she nodded still in shock, he helping her up to continue her search.

They got to their classroom, but the door was locked, they realized there were people inside, they started banging on the door, Mi-yeon opened the window.

"Open the damn door!" Mi-yeon screamed in fear, the door opened, she quickly took Gyeong-su's hand and they entered the room, the door closed.

They were both tired from running so much, Gyeong-su dropped to the ground to get some air, Mi-yeon leaned on a table by the window next to the door.

"Mimi!" She felt someone hug her, she realized it was Na-yeon and it didn't take long for her to hug her back, she felt safe.

"What the hell is going on?" Mi-yeon asked as she separated from her sister.

"No one knows" answered Wu-jin holding the door, he felt jealous seeing that Mi-yeon and Gyeong-su together and holding hands, he knew of his friend's feelings towards her.

Mi-yeon glanced around the classroom, realizing there weren't many people there, just Joon-yeong, I-sak, Min-ji, Ji-min, Hyo-ryung, Wu-jin, Na-yeon, Gyeong-su and she.

She went to the window to see what the scene was like, she saw all the massacre in the courtyard, some were not lucky enough to come out alive, but she felt lucky to be with them.