31

It was at that moment when an arrow pierced the zombie's head, Mi-yeon and Wu-jin looked up quickly, seeing that the zombie had already died they got up and then helped Hyo-ryung to get up

"We have to go" Mi-yeon said, she and Wu-jin saw that some people were approaching them. "Ha-ri?"

"Sister" Wu-jin was ecstatic to see his sister alive along with some people, she began to shoot her arrows at some who approached them.

"Wu-jin, Mi-yeon" the archer approached the three guys to take them to a safe place.

"What are you doing here?"

"No time for questions" Mi-yeon started to pull Wu-jin and Hyo-ryung.

"Go. Go!" Ha-ri also pushed them to continue with their companions.

Mi-yeon went to help the two guys who were carrying a chubby boy who was injured in a wheelbarrow, Wu-jin was helping Hyo-ryung, the girl had hurt her ankle.

"Hyo-ryung. You first" Wu-jin released the girl, Park Min-ji, the girl who accompanies Hari with the other two boys, approached the girl to help her walk well. "Let's go!" The boy pulled his sister to stop shooting her arrows, he didn't want to lose his sister.

They all ran, they managed to get to the gym, everything was dark, the guys felt safe when they saw that there were no zombies, but Nam-ra was not feeling well in that place.

"What's happening?" Joon-yeong asked Nam-ra.

"Run. Run" she kept repeating that word, until thunder lit up the place.

They couldn't be calm, nor sing victory, because the gym was full of zombies, who were the volleyball players.

"Run!" shouted the boy who was helping that injured boy.

They all went to a store that was close to them, in that place they kept sports equipment, the goalkeeper was separated by mistake and was left outside, Min-ji and Mi-yeon pulled the wheelbarrow that was the injured boy.

"Go away already!" that boy did not want more people to die, he felt a burden for being injured. "Fuck them away! They're going to die!"

"I don't give a fuck!" Min-ji yelled still pulling the wheelbarrow together with Mi-yeon, she didn't want to leave him alone.

"Everyone must live!" Mi-yeon didn't want more people to die.

"Are they crazy? Let go of me!" The boy kept refusing.

The boy managed to free himself from the wheelbarrow, he fell to the ground just like the girls, Ha-ri and Wu-jin went to help the girls, two zombies went to the boy who was injured, Ha-ri went to Min- ji so that she wouldn't take another step towards the boy.

Wu-jin hugged Mi-yeon from behind so she wouldn't go towards the boy, he didn't want her to die, she also fought to be released. Su-hyeok went with Ha-ri to help her with Min-ji, she wanted to be released.