21

Cheong-san was the first to react, taking a metal lectern in his hands and approaching Nam-ra with the intention of hitting her

"No. It's not what it seems" Su-hyeok stepped in the way.

"Move. Back" Cheong-san ordered.

"I tell you no" Su-hyeok refused, he looked at Nam-ra. "Tell him. You weren't bitten by a zombie" she didn't answer. "Why don't you say anything? It wasn't a zombie. Gwi-nam bit her."

"Who?" Cheong-san looked surprised.

"Gwi-nam, that bully" Su-hyeok looked at his friend with some anger.

"Yoon Gwi-nam?" Cheong-san asked him again.

"Yes" Su-hyeok replied tiredly because he wasn't listening.

"Nam-ra, did Gwi-nam really bite you?" Cheong-san asked the girl, but she didn't reply. "Say it"

"It's true" Su-hyeok didn't let guard down.

"The zombies bit Gwi-nam" Cheong-san seemed very sure of his words.

"What the fuck are you saying, idiot?" Su-hyeok didn't believe Cheong-san.

"I saw how he was bitten. If you get bitten by a zombie, you convert. If Gwi-nam bit her..." Cheong-san was interrupted.

"You're wrong!" Su-hyeok's scream echoed throughout the hall, attracting the attention of the zombies. "Gwi-nam wasn't a zombie. He wasn't a zombie. He spoke. He recognized me," the boy addressed Nam-ra. "You saw it. He wasn't a zombie"

Nam-ra got up from her seat, she was looking at Cheong-san. "Are you sure he was bitten by a zombie?" Nam-ra asked Cheong-san.

"Yes" Cheong-san did not let go of the metal lectern.

"Then I will convert too" said Nam-ra.

Su-hyeok looked at her. "Enough"

"I..." Nam-ra looked at Su-hyeok. "It doesn't matter. I'm leaving. Thanks, Su-hyeok" the girl headed for the door.

"President" Su-hyeok called her, she stopped and looked at him.

"You never call me by my name" Nam-ra turned to continue walking towards the door, but Su-hyeok grabbed her arm.

"You are not one of them" Su-hyeok pushed her into the center with her. "She won't turn into a zombie. Don't they trust me?" No one answered the boy's question.

"I saw how they bit Gwi-nam. It happened when we fought" Cheong-san defended his opinion.

"I fought him too. That's why I know" no one answered between the boys fighting, they just looked at each other to see who was right, Su-hyeok took Nam-ra to the window. "Look at this?" Su-hyeok showed that her hand was intertwined with Nam-ra's hand. "If she converts, I'll throw her out the window so she doesn't attack them" no one answered. "So don't say anything," Su-hyeok said to Cheong-san.