09

The guys were alarmed to see the two zombies fall, thinking that one of them was Cheong-san, but they saw that the hose did not stop moving, so Gyeong-su, Mi-yeon, Dae-su, Wu-jin and On-jo leaned out to see what was happening

"It's Bare-su!" Dae-su cried out seeing Su-hyeok with Cheong-san.

"Cheong-san!" Gyeong-su called out relieved to see his best friend alive.

They saw that the zombie was holding Cheong-san's ankle, and Su-hyeok was grabbing Cheong-san's waist in a hug, who was kicking the zombie to let go, in the end the zombie managed to let go.

The guys kept looking at the two boys who were hanging, they just watched them, they didn't listen to their conversation but they noticed that they laughed in the middle of the 'hug', a somewhat funny scene for them.

"They want to leave your love story for another time! Idiots!" Mi-yeon yelled at them, everyone looked at her, she wasn't a joking person, Wu-jin smiled hearing the joke, he hadn't heard her jokes in a long time, she stopped making them, it was 'childish behavior'.

Cheong-san and Su-hyeok made it to the broadcast room, with the help of On-jo, Gyeong-su, and Mi-yeon.

"Close. Close at once! Close the window!" Na-yeon desperately yelled, the boys were already inside the room.

"Didn't you see Cheong-san come in? We'll close it when he comes in" Gyeong-su called out Na-yeon for her behavior.

"Is it wrong to say close it?" Na-yeon defended herself.

"You only think about saving yourself?" Gyeong-su asked her.

"I can't stand you, stupid 'welfie'" Na-yeon blurted out mockingly.

The looks of disgust were present in all of them upon hearing those words, Gyeong-su pushed her causing her to fall into the wheelchair, this time Mi-yeon was not going to defend her sister.

"What did you say?" Cheong-san took Gyeong-su's arm so he wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Enough"

Na-yeon stood up. "Did you just hit me?"

"Yes. Repeat that" Gyeong-su was already angry.

"Won't you defend Na-yeon?" Ji-min asked Mi-yeon in a whisper.

"No. I won't. It's time for her to accept that it's wrong" Mi-yeon replied seriously to Ji-min upon seeing the scene.

Ji-min didn't say anything, she just looked at her, she would be in the same situation, she wouldn't defend Na-yeon.

"Enough is enough. What happening?" the teacher intervened.

"He hit me"

"You called me 'welfie' first"

"I made a mistake?" Na-yeon continued to sneer.

"How can you say that?" Cheong-san added, he didn't understand why Na-yeon treated him badly.