28

Cheong-san ran to where Gwi-nam and On-jo were, the half-bie had the girl hostage, he had covered her mouth, when Gwinam looked at Cheong-san he threw On-jo to the ground so that he would run towards Cheong-san, in a quick movement, Gwi-nam shot t...

Cheong-san ran to where Gwi-nam and On-jo were, the half-bie had the girl hostage, he had covered her mouth, when Gwinam looked at Cheong-san he threw On-jo to the ground so that he would run towards Cheong-san, in a quick movement, Gwi-nam shot the boy and stayed on top of him to take out his left eye.

"Give me your eye, unhappy" Gwi-nam smiled when he saw that he was about to remove Cheong-san's eye.

Cheong-san felt the pressure and the force that Gwi-nam made in his left eye, a scream came out of his mouth, On-jo and Su-hyeok ran to help their friend, the girl took Gwi-nam's arm to that he couldn't get the boy's eye out, the half-bie had a lot of strength, he threw On-jo away from them, the girl went flying towards where the other guys were; Ji-min, Hyo-ryung, and Mi-yeon went to help the girl.

Su-hyeok ran towards his friend and kicked Gwi-nam, the half-bie got off Cheong-san, the boy moved away to take the breath he had lost with the help of Dae-su and Wu- jin.

Su-hyeok began to fight with the bully, the boy managed to dodge the blows and hit the half-bie back, Gwi-nam managed to hit Su-hyeok in the back to weaken him, the athletic boy was already on the ground, the half-bie kicked him causing the boy to collide with metal bars.

"Su-hyeok!" Joon-yeong ran over to the boy to help him. "Su-hyeok, are you alright?" apparently the mentioned had lost his breath. "Shit" 

The girls helped On-jo to his feet, while the boys helped Cheong-san to his feet, they all looked at Gwi-nam, the half-bie had an eye injured with blood in his mouth and by his body, giving a macabre image.

"Who are they?" Gwi-nam asked looking at the guys.

"And you? Are you from the 'A Single Heart' club?" Dae-su asked seeing Gwi-nam's jacket.

"It's me. Me" Gwi-nam replied smiling evilly, then stopped smiling when no one answered. "They don't know me? How the hell don't they know me?"

"I know you. I've said it over and over again. You're the bullies' pet" Gwi-nam took a step towards them at Cheong-san's words, making the boys back away in fear.

"Call me that again and I'll kill you" Gwi-nam threatened him.

"You were never a bully or a good student. And now you're neither a zombie nor a human" Cheong-san was showing him that he wasn't afraid of him. "Before and now. You are nothing"

"I'm not going to kill you. I'll gouge out your eyes and throw you to the zombies. Yes." Gwi-nam gave the other guys a look. "Everyone run except Cheong-san. Unless they want to die with him" the half-bie took a few steps towards Cheong-san and stopped when he saw that the guys didn't move and got into a defensive position. "They're all dead"

Gwi-nam and Cheong-san began to struggle, Wu-jin and Dae-su approached the two boys to try to separate them, Ji-min and Mi-yeon also approached the boys to help them, they all struggled so that Gwi- nam let go of Cheong-san and not hurt him.