07

Wu-jin realized that Mi-yeon was not with them, so he went to the classroom, he saw that she came out together with Gyeong-su, Cheong-san and Su-hyeok; the first was holding the girl's hand, which made him jealous, he put that feeling aside, what ...

Wu-jin realized that Mi-yeon was not with them, so he went to the classroom, he saw that she came out together with Gyeong-su, Cheong-san and Su-hyeok; the first was holding the girl's hand, which made him jealous, he put that feeling aside, what mattered was that everyone was alive.

Na-yeon was in the lead, implying that she would save herself first. Some zombies appeared on the stairs, Na-yeon fell to the ground and the others stopped, those monsters were getting closer, Mi-yeon went ahead to save her sister and helped her up, Wu-jin took them by the arm and pulled them back with the others.

Su-hyeok appeared and started hitting zombies, kicking them, grabbing them by the sweater and smashing them to the ground or windows, some other zombies got up and were knocked down by Su-hyeok.

The athletic boy could not with all the zombies, some tried to reach his friends, Cheong-san took a window of one of the classrooms and began to hit the zombies that approached them, the boys imitated Cheong-san's action and together they managed to make a small barrier, they were also protecting the girls and they were careful that no zombie bit them.

Dae-su ripped off a door. "Hey! Make way!" He ran with the door in his hands towards the direction where the boys were, to make a bigger barrier.

The boys noticed Dae-su's action, they took strength and pushed the zombies, who fell to the ground, that gave Dae-su time to put the door, preventing the zombies from biting them easily.

All the boys helped Dae-su to push the door, the girls joined them to help them, when they got to the stairs part, they pushed the zombies down the stairs, causing those zombies and the ones that came to fall and take a long time stand up.

The girls went up the stairs followed by the boys, they saw that the top floor was full of zombies, they decided to keep going up, the boys hit them with the windows.

A zombie that was stuck on the railing managed to grab Mi-yeon's ankle causing her to trip, Wu-jin who was hitting others noticed Mi-yeon, hit the zombie with the window to get her to release her, which worked, he took Mi-yeon's hand, helped her up and they started running upstairs with the other guys.

"Thank you" she thanked the boy, he just nodded.

They reached the fourth floor, where the science lab was, they saw that at the end of the corridor the zombies were coming towards them, the boys made a barrier with the windows and pushed the zombies to reach the door of the laboratory.

"Dae-su! Behind you!" I-sak yelled at the boy.

Dae-su put the door so that the zombies couldn't get through, more zombies started to arrive, making it more difficult.

"Help me. Help!" Dae-su said, Nam-ra, Mi-yeon and Ji-min were helping him push the door.

"It's locked" I-sak noticed that the door was padlocked.

"We are surrounded!" Dae-su yelled.

On-jo saw that there was a fire hose. "Dae-su. Push!" she said at the boy, saw the four of them put their forces together, On-jo and I-sak joining them to grab the hose.