Memories 6/8

The next morning, Mi-yeon had to get up from her bed without spirits, she had to go to school, she didn't leave her sister, rather, her sister didn't leave her alone, she didn't want Wu-jin to come near her or Mi-yeon to come near him

Mi-yeon's face was very different, what was before a smiling, fun and cheerful girl became someone completely different, a living dead person, a body walking without emotions, with a drooping face, with bags under her eyes, the sparkle in her eyes was gone and her smile had already disappeared.

During lunch, Mi-yeon ate without encouragement, as if she were a small helpless baby animal, she ate very slowly, she took the food with her chopsticks to her mouth, she just chewed slowly making it very difficult for her to swallow the food.

Although there was noise in the dining room, Wu-jin's laughter could be heard, the boy was sitting at the table where the other boys from his same classroom were, he ate with enthusiasm and with the tranquility of the world, Mi-yeon looked at him, wondering, How can he be so calm?

Maybe... that question wouldn't have an answer, Na-yeon noticed that her sister kept looking at someone or something, she looked around and saw the boy Jang, Na-yeon looked at her sister again with a sad face. "Don't look at him, that will hurt you more." Na-yeon took her hand and squeezed it, Mi-yeon looked at her sister sadly.

" Na-yeon took her hand and squeezed it, Mi-yeon looked at her sister sadly

Two weeks later

The weekdays passed quickly, nothing had changed, Mi-yeon continued going to school without enthusiasm as before, it was very difficult for her to see his face, him with a calm face walking around the school.

It was already leaving, Mi-yeon was waiting for her sister at the door of the building, since Na-yeon went to look for her cell phone, which had been taken from her for using it in classes. She looked at the field where some boys stayed to play for a few minutes. Her gaze was directed at a couple in particular. She saw a blonde girl who was hugging a boy's arm. Mi-yeon looked at the boy's face, her heart that was previously cracked, broke completely, it was Wu-jin, who was arm in arm with the blonde girl.

Her eyes opened, her heart broke, her eyes filled with tears, she collapsed, sitting on the floor watching them leave happily, greasy tears came out of her eyes, her throat hurt and burned. She couldn't do anything, just see them... see how they are happy and she suffers...

Her insecurities increased, she felt that she was not enough, that she was not pretty, she began to compare herself with that blonde girl, from her hair, the shape of her face, her facial features, her body, everything... That girl is so sweet and so pretty, and Mi-yeon just... felt stupid next to her...

She let out a nasal laugh, looking at the ground still with tears in her eyes. "I hope you're happier, but not like how you were with me" those were the only words that came out at that moment.

Her crying became loud, she was still hurt, she tried to wipe away her tears but it was useless, she didn't stop crying. She felt arms surrounding her, she turned her face to see and it was Na-yeon, she had seen and heard everything, it hurt her to see her sister suffer, she stroked her hair to calm her down, in the end they stayed there for a while on the floor hugging each other. , Mi-yeon crying hard and Na-yeon with tears.

 , Mi-yeon crying hard and Na-yeon with tears