Memories 8/8

Days after

Days after

The routine was the same for Mi-yeon, going to school and studying, she didn't smile or make jokes like she did before, it wasn't the same as before, and in her free time she only read with her airpods with music, she liked it. She liked to be alone so she could concentrate on reading and not have anyone bother her.

"Noona*..." a voice called her, but she didn't listen because she was absorbed in reading.

The boy touched the girl's shoulder gently, she was startled because she was concentrating, she looked at him, she took off her airpods, pausing her music and closing her book.

"You need something?" she asked the boy gently.

The boy became nervous when he saw Mi-yeon's eyes, his hands trembled and his cheeks turned red. Mi-yeon looked at the boy's hands, the boy had a box of chocolates in his hands with a red bow.

"Noona... I wanted to give you this gift, it's some chocolates, I hope you like it's, I don't know if it's your favorites but it's delicious..." the boy smiled shyly, extending the chocolates.

Mi-yeon didn't know what to say, she wouldn't know how to say no, she didn't want to be rude for not wanting the chocolates. In the end, she took them. "Thank you, Yo-han, you're sweet" she smiled at him, but it was only a very tiny smile.

The boy smiled shyly making his face turn redder, out of nervousness he ran away, Mi-yeon just watched as he ran away, she didn't know what to do with the chocolates, she just had the idea to give them to her sister or someone else without the boy realizing it.

From afar, Wu-jin saw her, he was leaving the cafeteria when he saw how the boy owed him the gift, a mixture of annoyance and jealousy took over him, and his heart began to hurt a little, his fist clenched his hand see that interaction.

Wu-jin let that detail go, he didn't see it as very important, his head was wandering in those memories, those memories where he acted to be Mi-yeon's perfect boyfriend, he felt pain remembering it, asking himself 'Why does it hurt? ?' He didn't u...

Wu-jin let that detail go, he didn't see it as very important, his head was wandering in those memories, those memories where he acted to be Mi-yeon's perfect boyfriend, he felt pain remembering it, asking himself 'Why does it hurt? ?' He didn't understand.