25

The guys managed to make a fire, they were collecting firewood to make it bigger, Nam-ra was far away from them, she was near the roof fence, just looking at the panorama, all the zombies were walking, Mi-yeon approached her

"Hey, Nam-ra" Mi-yeon stood next to her. "Do you want to smoke with me?"

Nam-ra looked at her a little strangely. "You smoke?"

"Sure" Mi-yeon took out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket and showed it to Nam-ra. "I was taking care of them in case we get out of here I could smoke one, since I didn't have a lighter, now that you have, we can both smoke together" Mi-yeon smiled at her.

"The guys have my lighter" Nam-ra said, Mi-yeon took out the lighter from her other pocket.

"The guys were very distracted and I took the opportunity to take it" Mi-yeon said, taking a cigarette out of the pack and putting it in her mouth. "You want one?" she asked with the cigarette in her mouth as made a small house with her hand to light it, there was a bit of wind and it was easy for the small fire of the lighter to go out.

Nam-ra nodded in response, Mi-yeon handed over her package and returned the lighter. Nam-ra, took the cigarette and the lighter, lit it, put the lighter in the pocket of her skirt and began to smoke.

"Thank you for defending me yesterday and today" Nam-ra said blowing out the smoke.

"You don't have to thank, I was putting the boys in their place, they are very hypocritical when they speak, but they don't know how to defend themselves with valid arguments" Mi-yeon answered, she took a drag of the cigarette and released the smoke.

"Since when do you smoke?" Nam-ra asked.

Mi-yeon just looked at the ground and then looked at Nam-ra. "I've been smoking for a year"

"Why do you do it? You're not one of those girls who smokes. There must be a reason" Nam-ra never suspected that she smoked, Mi-yeon seemed like she wasn't someone who smoked.

"I was just curious" Mi-yeon replied, blowing out smoke.

"I don't think so, yesterday Na-yeon hinted at something else..."

"She didn't know I smoked" Mi-yeon interrupted Nam-ra.

"I mean that something very ugly must have happened to you, for tobacco to become an ally for you." Nam-ra looked at Mi-yeon, the girl had her head lowered. "You said you've been smoking for a year, and it's the same time your relationship with Wu-jin ended. Did he do something to you?" Nam-ra realized that she put her finger on the wound, Mi-yeon didn't talk about it. "I am sorry..."

"Nam-ra, Mi-yeon, come on, the fire is ready" On-jo yelled at them.

The girls listened and put out their cigarettes. They both walked towards the guys who were sitting around the campfire, Nam-ra sat on On-jo's left side, since it was already night, the two girls had two blankets covering their legs, while Mi-yeon sat on middle of Hyo-ryung and Joon-yeong.