Memories 5/8

One year before the zombie apocalypse

(Two days after the event)

The weekend passed quickly, Mi-yeon did not leave her room, only when she had to go down to eat with her family, Na-yeon did everything possible for her to leave; she made her favorite cookies, Mi-yeon didn't want to eat them; she had prepared a sleepover for them to see Mi-yeon's favorite movie, her sister rejected the sleepover; she got her some tickets so she could see her favorite band, Mi-yeon didn't want to go see the band.

It was already Monday, Na-yeon tried to convince her sister to leave her room and go to school together, she wanted Mi-yeon to go to school with her face up, showing that his words didn't hurt her. It was all in vain, Na-yeon had to go to school alone, Mi-yeon had a fever, she used to take a bath before bed, sleeping with wet hair, which caused her to get a fever.

"Lee Mi-yeon" the teacher mentioned her to confirm that she was in the class, but there was no answer, he looked up from the page to look for her, his gaze fell on the empty seat. "Na-yeon. Why didn't she come to class?" he asked the girl, he found it strange that the Lee girl was missing school.

"She's sick" Na-yeon replied.

"I hope and she gets better, she shouldn't have absences, that will affect her in the future" said the teacher, Na-yeon nodded, the teacher kept taking attendance.

Na-yeon felt that at some point she would get up from the seat, walk over to where Wu-jin was, and hit him. Her anger increased just by seeing how the boy is calm without any problem. Wu-jin felt someone's gaze, he looked around for the person and saw that it was Na-yeon, who was looking at him with hatred in her eyes. That made him feel afraid of the girl, another person would not have cared, but as some say, 'which owes nothing fears nothing'*; and since he had hurt Mi-yeon, he feared for him life.

 That made him feel afraid of the girl, another person would not have cared, but as some say, 'which owes nothing fears nothing'*; and since he had hurt Mi-yeon, he feared for him life

'Na-yeon'

'I won't be able to pick you up from school, the driver had an accident, I'll accompany him to the hospital'

'Take care of Mi-yeon. I'll be home late'

'I love them'

Na-yeon read the text messages that her father sent her, put her cell phone in her lap and walked to the mall, her classes were over and she wanted to buy something for her sister.