11

It had been a while after the event, most were at the table figuring out what was going on

It had been a while after the event, most were at the table figuring out what was going on. Miss Park comforted Hyo-ryung.

Wu-jin, Dae-su, Ji-min, Joon-yeong, Su-hyeok, and Mi-yeon were at the table, looking for answers about zombies, and cleaning the bloodstains from their skin.

"Maybe they are attracted by the smell. They chase you like crazy" Wu-jin pointed at Dae-su, Mi-yeon gave him a small punch on the arm.

"I don't smell bad" Dae-su defended himself.

"You sweat a lot" Ji-min told him.

"I sweat, but I don't smell bad" Dae-su continued to defend himself. "What is that smell?" Dae-su asked.

"Your sweat" Wu-jin replied with obviousness.

"They are more sensitive to noise than to smells" Dae-su had a strong point.

"To the noise?" Ji-min asked him.

"Yes, the noise"

"This is not a movie," Joon-yeong said.

"That's how most zombies are" Dae-su said.

"Dae-su is right, I could see that the zombies were following Ms. Park's voice, which was heard through the speakers" Mi-yeon said, wiping her cheek with a napkin.

"See? Mimi supports me" said Dae-su happily. "And they saw his eyes. They can't see with those eyes."

Mi-yeon stealthily put her hand in her skirt pocket, she saw that she still had her pack of cigarettes, that calmed her down a bit, the bad thing is that she didn't have a lighter, this situation was stressing her and she needed her 'medicine' to calm down .

Wu-jin noticed it, felt her chest pain, saw that Mi-yeon's hand had a few small bloodstains, took a napkin and grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing?" Mi-yeon asked Wu-jin.

"I'm just cleaning your hand" Wu-jin answered and started to clean the girl's hand, she didn't object. "That is all"

"Thank you" Mi-yeon thanked.

A shiver ran through the body of both guys, Wu-jin looked at her, looked at her every feature, her brown eyes, her long eyelashes, her fine nose and finally her lips. Mi-yeon blushed at Wu-jin's gaze, she almost never looked at him, that made her nervous, her heart began to beat faster. Wu-jin smiled at the girl's shyness, he remembered her blushing when he praised her or looked at her.

Mi-yeon looked away from him and let go of Wu-jin's hand, the boy felt sadness, he would give anything for her to love him again. Mi-yeon felt that the feeling return, she said that she no longer loved him, that he no longer had a place in her heart, now having to live with him was very difficult for her.

She still loves him, she just denies it, she doesn't accept it, she was still hurt.