10

"Gyeong-su, your nose is bleeding" Mi-yeon told the boy, since she knew why

"Really?" Gyeong-su asked and cleaned himself up a bit, he got flustered but he remembered the hit. "Because Su-hyeok hit me with the mop" the boy went to the table to get a napkin to clean himself.

"Back. Stay away. They bit you, right?" Na-yeon trembled in fear.

"No. Su-hyeok hit me..." Gyeong-su started to speak but stopped when Na-yeon backed away. "Why are you messing with me?" He moved a little closer to her.

"They bit you!" Na-yeon yelled at her, then looked at the teacher. "The same thing happened to I-sak before she turned," she explained, then looked at On-jo. "On-jo, you know. That's how it happened to I-sak" On-jo just looked away.

"Gyeong-su" called the teacher.

"They really didn't bite me! I swear!" The boy was desperate to be believed, but no one said anything. "Damn" he wiped his nose a bit with his right hand.

"Hey. The hand. What is that? What is that?" Na-yeon looked at the boy's hand which only had a small wound.

Gyeong-su looked at his hand. "It's from when I grabbed the computer!" He walked over to Na-yeon and the girls next to him backed away from him. "You all don't trust me? This happened while I was saving you guys. How can you guys do this to me?" Gyeong-su was on the verge of tears, Mi-yeon felt a lump in her throat from the distrust they had for the boy.

Gyeong-su sat on the edge of the window, Mi-yeon, tired of seeing that nobody did anything, walked over to him, took his hand and examined it. "It's just a little scratch," she said and looked at Cheong-san. "Cheong-san..."

The boy approached where they were, to take his friend's hand and examine it, which proved that the girl was right. "It's not a bite. It's a scratch. Anyone who wants to check, come closer" he and Mi-yeon defended Gyeong-su.

The boys approached where the three were, examined Gyeong-su's wound and realized that he was not in danger, apparently Na-yeon did not trust what they said.

"It's a scratch. I'm sure" Su-heyok said looking at Na-yeon with contempt.

"Miss Park, look here," Cheong-san said to the teacher.

The teacher came over and examined Gyeong-su's wound. "I don't see any bite. It's a scratch. Thank God" finished the teacher.

"Satisfied?" Gyeong-su asked angrily at the girl. "I asked if you were satisfied!"

"We don't have any more computer" Joon-yeong held the keyboard.

"So, the internet..." Dae-su looked at Gyeong-su. "Did you have to throw that away?"

Mi-yeon just rolled her eyes at what Dae-su said to Gyeong-su.

"What could I do? He was trying to get in" Gyeong-su defended himself.