17

It was already morning, the first people to get up were Cheong-san and On-jo who were chatting at the window, then it was Nam-ra who followed them instead

The rest had already got up, some were not in a good mood, since they did not sleep in a very comfortable way. Everyone is gathered at the table except Ji-min and Su-hyeok, who are sitting on the floor.

Mi-yeon had that headache and her eyes were swollen from crying so much, just like Wu-jin, the girl avoided the boy's gaze, she didn't want to look him in the eye out of shame for what happened last night, Wu-jin felt a prick in his chest.

"Sooner or later they will come for us" On-jo said hopefully.

"How much time are we going to wait?" Hyo Ryung asked.

"Until they come" answered On-jo.

"There is no guarantee that they will come" that hope of Hyo-ryung was losing.

"So? Do you want to go out?" On-jo asked the slightly tired girl.

"But even if they come, they won't find us if they don't know we're here" Ji-min joined the conversation.

"We can send a distress signal" On-jo replied quickly.

"And how?" Mi-yeon looked at On-jo with her arms crossed.

"My father taught me a sign that is used all over the world" that caught the attention of others.

"What's the sign?" Ji-min asked her.

On-jo began to remember the distress signals. "It was red and blue, together. To create a kind of pattern" the girl was not very convinced, the others did not understand her.

"Are you sure that signal is for help and not to send a bomb?" Mi-yeon asked On-jo, the girl just gave her a serious look.

"Shall we write SOS on the curtains?" On-jo asked after thinking better of it.

"Yeah, let's do it," Hyo-ryung said.

"We won't last long anyway. Three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food" they all looked at Nam-ra say that.

"What's that?" Su Hyeok asked.

"What a person resists" replied Mi-yeon still with her arms crossed.

"It's only been a day. We should do our best" On-jo replied to the girls.

"Tomorrow we'll feel dehydrated and won't be able to move" Nam-ra looked at On-jo.

"What do you mean? Are you saying we should go out? Or are you saying we're going to die anyway, so we shouldn't do anything?" On-jo reluctantly asked, everyone looked at Nam-ra.

Nam-ra was silent. "I dont know"

"Then don't say anything" answered Ji-min to the girl a little irritated.