Chapter 1 - Da Backstory - Part One: Keon

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

.

TUESDAY MID-AFTERNOON, THE SECOND WEEK OF APRIL 2020 – SPRING BREAK WEEK

.

It's spring break, and Keon is home alone and bored. It's been almost two years since Keon and his father moved to Freeport. By this time, he had already been having sex with girls and "messing around" with boys on the low. And yes, he was sexually active for a few years, but only with girls back then. He only did hand stuff with boys and some "heavy petting." You know, the usual/unusual "boys being boys, with other boys" thing that some of them do, like dry humping or ...

Suspect "boyish" games that sometimes lead to embarrassing erections. Like many boys attracted to other men or both genders, Keon didn't want people to know about it. Yet, there he was, lying in bed thinking about his homeboys. Keon had crushes on had a major crush on Curtis, Chadrick and his classmate Derrick who also lived in the Sanderson Townhouses.

.