Chapter 5 - Everybody's SUS! Part 1 - Introduction

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.

SUSPECT – SUSSY (SUS) LIFE EXPLAINED

.

So since the boys finally were open and somewhat honest about their feelings for one another. The games and jokes they once played on and with each other didn't happen as much. But they did lead to sexual interactions more frequently. Curtis and Chadrick had sex together more times than they did with Keon. However, Chadrick enjoyed his times with Keon since his desires were attended to more with Keon. Curtis also got the attention to his backside that Chadrick wouldn't entertain. So the relationships they had with one another were very dynamic.

.

Curtis and Chadrick were as close to being "dating boyfriends" with each other as they were with Keon. Chadrick was the bottom and Curtis was the top. Although Curtis would provide the tongue work that Chadrick enjoyed, he wasn't as skilled as Keon.

Chadrick and Keon had an emotional connection that Curtis wouldn't provide to either of them. Curtis was more about the sex than the fore or after-play. And for them, after-play was cuddling together after satisfying each other.

Whenever Curtis would do something to get Chadrick mad enough for him to consider letting Keon finally have some. He'd go over to visit Keon and cuddle in bed with him. That would eventually lead to Keon rubbing Chadrick in all the right places and then Keon's face would be buried in between Chadrick's ass.

Keon and Curtis had the bound of all things weed-related. Since Chadrick wouldn't touch the stuff and didn't want to be around them whenever they were engaging in those activities, Keon and Curtis would be high and horny by themselves. That led to several occasions where they almost went beyond heavy foreplay and into having actual intercourse. Curtis and Keon were "oral tops" with one another. But as stated previously, Keon's skills with his tongue had Curtis leaning towards being Keon's bottom. Still, he was worried that Keon would tell Chadrick.

Curtis was the risk-taker and openly flirted with guys but would play it off as jokes when people got suspicious of him. We know that he had a crush on Tyson, but he was also lusting over his sister's boyfriend, Jharrell. When Curtis found out that Jharrell had a pay-to-view porn page, he subscribed to it and would fantasy about giving his sister's boyfriend what he was giving her. Curtis had his perverted flaws, where he sneaks a peek a Jharrell penis as he would sleep over their townhouse from time to time. Jharrell was slimmer than Curtis, but he wore boxer shorts that were way too big for him. So while he slept in Jharrell's sister's room or on the couch, Curtis would spy on Jharrell and look at his junk.