Chapter 24 - Crossing The Lines

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

.

EARLY WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON, THE THIRD WEEK OF MARCH 2022

.

Almost a month has passed since Mr. Williams agreed to pay Derrick and Keon to perform for him. When Mr. Williams finally returned from Georgia, he texted Derrick and said that he was free that night but had to leave the next day for some business.

.

Derrick ON THE PHONE: YO! My boss finally said he's free tonight. We gotta make this move quick before I change my mind.

Keon ON THE PHONE: Iight, I need to for these new tires too. So this came at the right time.

Derrick ON THE PHONE: Okay, my nigga. What I need to do?

Keon ON THE PHONE: Come over tonight and I get you set up.

Derrick ON THE PHONE: Iight bet!

.

Derrick told the shift supervisor that he was feeling sick to leave early. Keon came up with a similar excuse to leave early. When they met up around 2 pm, Keon started to school Derrick on how to get himself clean.

.

Derrick: This cleans your hole out?

Keon: Yeah, or don't eat. But I know you been eating whatever ... so this will clean you out. After that, you need to take a long hot shower or bath and wash the crack out good.

Derrick: Damn! Glad I'm a real nigga.

Keon: [not pleased by Derrick's dig – whether he knew that his comment was hurtful or not] ... Ain't nothing fake 'bout me Dee.

Derrick: Oh I ... you know I ain't mean that like that!

Keon: Just make sure you get clean. I don't wanna get shitted on.

Derrick: [confused] ... The fuck?

Keon: When someone gives up the ass and they not fully cleaned out.

Derrick: OOOOHHH! [chuckles]

... Well, I don't wanna see that shit either. Literally!

.

When Derrick was having trouble doing the enema himself, Keon came in and assisted his friend. Another line crossed – after Derrick's bowels were flushed, Keon trimmed him up some, making it look even tastier than it already was. Keon had such a major erection it began to hurt and he was creaming his PSD boxer briefs full of pre-cum. Keon was also getting an eye full of Derrick's man parts as he watched Derrick record some content for Onlyfans page.