Chapter 17 - Da Proposition

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

.

LATE THURSDAY AFTERNOON, THE LAST WEEK OF AUGUST 2021

.

Although the money wasn't the same as the first time Derrick accompanied Jharrell to his hookups with their boss. But getting paid just to be naked in the same room as Jharrell and Mr. Williams was worth whatever he was getting. However, during the last two times, Derrick noticed that Mr. Williams was paying extra attention to him. At first, Derrick didn't think anything of it. But the first workday back in the warehouse, Mr. Williams approached Derrick while he was clocking out and asked Derrick to help him carry a few items to his Cadillac.

.

Mr. Williams: [chuckling] ... You know, I just wanted to talk to you without anyone being around to hear.

Derrick: Okay, well, say it already. [looking around anxiously]

Mr. Williams: [chuckling] ... Always straight to the point. I love it. Soo ... you wanna make some more money for you and Jharrell?

Derrick: I ain't fucking you if that's what you asking?

Mr. Williams: [laughs] ... How many times, I gotta say that "I just want to watch?" [looks around]

... I'm going to be straight with you. I want to see you and him play around.

Derrick: Nigg ... Hell nah. I'm not interested in doing anything with you or him.

Mr. Williams: Hear me out. Jharrell is really into having his ass ate and played with. So I think he might enjoy something else on his ass. Like your amazing cock.

Derrick: [making a face to show his disgust] ... You don't got enough money for that.

Mr. Williams: I'll pay you ... for as far as you're willing to go. Just think about it.

.

After helping Mr. Williams load up the boxes, Derrick walks out back inside the warehouse and then out to the front parking lot to wait for his mother to come pick him up. He began to think about what Mr. Williams had talked to him about as he was waiting.

Thinking to himself – Damn nigga! Why the fuck you thinking 'bout that gay shit for? Nigga all the money in the world ain't worth doing gay shit with your homeboy for. [shaking his head]