Chapter 7 - Everybody's SUS! Part 3 - Infatuated With Keon

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

.

FLASHBACKS – KEON – 2018-2020

.

When Keon first arrived in Freeport, rumors started almost immediately that he wasn't fully straight. Often the subject of guys testing how fluid on the sexual spectrum they were. Keon never gave the doubter/haters any fuel; he just posted pictures and videos of girls that the people talking the most knew or were dating/dated.

The girls wanted the new boy from the west coast and the boys were snooping through his social media accounts to see who the new guy was. Keon already had over 100K followers on Twitter and Instagram, so his account jumped another 6K followers within the first two months of school. By his junior year, he had gained another 50K followers.

Although Keon would always play along with the other boys doing highly suspect things with each other. Keon was a target of some of the curious boys, more than he'd mess around with others. Keon was more of a flirt on social media where more people would "slide into his DMs." Posting thirst traps like this didn't help either.

.

.

Keon knew how to thirst trap with the best of them. Posting Instagram pictures like this.

.