Chapter 4 - Da Gay Godfather!

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

.

Now that the obvious facts about the three boys was out in the open for all three to know, the trio avoided one another for a few days. Curtis avoided Chadrick and Keon longer than Keon and Chadrick avoided each other. Chadrick reached out to Tyson, but Tyson wasn't trying to get involved in anything dealing with Curtis at that point.

.

.

MID-WEDNESDAY MORNING, THE SECOND WEEK OF JULY 2020

.

Tyson ON THE PHONE: I hope you know how dumb what you did was?

Curtis ON THE PHONE: I know, I wasn't thinking.

Tyson ON THE PHONE: [scoffs] ... No shit!

Curtis ON THE PHONE: [sucking his teeth] ... C'mon. I'm tryna tell you how bad I feel. [sighs]

Tyson ON THE PHONE: Okay, I'm sorry ... go – head!

Curtis ON THE PHONE: ... I thought about what you said ... and I know, people might think that something happened when it didn't and I'm sorry for that.

Tyson ON THE PHONE: I hear your apology and believe you mean, but I'm not ready to move forward just yet.

Curtis ON THE PHONE: But why?

Tyson ON THE PHONE: Curtis ... you exposed yourself to me and tried me.

Curtis ON THE PHONE: [chuckles] ... I know you know that we all thought about it. I was just crazy enough to be the rude one and try you.