Chapter 2 - Da Backstory - Part Two: Chadrick

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

.

.

TUESDAY MID-AFTERNOON, THE SECOND WEEK OF JUNE 2020 – SUMMER BREAK

.

Chadrick had just returned from a visit to his father's hometown of Townsville for a week. He was sharing a room with his 9-year-old cousin named Elijah. While there, Chadrick and Curtis were sexting with each other. Curtis was sending Chadrick nothing but naked pictures, which was driving Chadrick crazy because he didn't have any privacy. Chadrick couldn't relieve all the sexual pressure Curtis was causing him to build up because Elijah's friend from next door seemed to always be around and watched Chadrick like a hawk.

.

.

Now mind you, Curtis and Chadrick had been messing around with each other for years. They started off exploring each other's bodies, which turned into touching, jacking, and later kissing one another. Curtis always wanted to do more and take it to the next level. However, with Chadrick being the romantic one, he would always say that he wanted to wait until it was special. This drove Curtis crazy as he wanted to be Chadrick's first and vice-versa.