Chapter 16 - What You Been Up To?

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.

LATE SATURDAY AFTERNOON, THE LAST WEEK OF JULY 2021

.

After the Friday night Derrick had, he wanted to take his mind off what happened. Although he enjoyed looking at the ridiculous amount of money he made for doing something he was regretting – somewhat regretting.

.

Derrick: My mom letting me borrow her car, but we gotta wash it after we done.

Keon: What's this we you talkin' 'bout. [chuckles]

Derrick: We nigga! [gesturing to himself and then at Keon]

... You and me.

.

To reclaim his heterosexualness, Derrick arranged a double date with two former classmates and Keon. Unlike the "Jumpoff Girls," these other friends were not into smoking weed or drinking. Now mind you, they were far from saints, just not on the same level as the "Jumpoffs."

.

Keon: But is it clean right now?

Derrick: Yeah, we probably need to clean it before we pick them up.

.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.

Derrick took his mother's car to wash it with Keon. Normally they'd wash their parent's cars in front of their townhouses. While they were at the car wash, they got approached by a guy hustling to make some money. He offered to wash the car for them, but Derrick wasn't trying to hear anything the guy had to say. However, Keon peeped how the guy was sagging and the way he'd look over at them when he was talking.