Chapter 23 - Da Bromance (s)

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

.

EXPLANATIONS AND FLASHBACKS

.

The first "bromance" isn't as new as it may seem, but the sexual component is brand new and smoking hot. Keon got his boy to dick him down so well it put them both to bed. However, that caused him to get caught by his father.

As for Derrick, he found out how good being a "homiesexual" can feel. Jharrell was his first, but Keon was the one that allowed him to go all out and experience a passionate male-on-male sexual interaction – and he enjoyed it thoroughly.

Derrick and Keon had even made plans to make some of that "gay-4-pay voyeur sex." $8,000 can make a lot of people do things they normally wouldn't. But they weren't strangers to being intimate together.

.

On the other hand, the other "bromance" is a threesome. One that some people suspect is more than meets the eye. Jerry, Kyle, and Marcus – or Jerry & Kyle and Kyle & Marcus, have a unique dynamic to their friendship. Kyle and Marcus have been friends longer than either of them have been friends with Jerry. But when Jerry came into the scene, Kyle gravitated towards him and away from Marcus.

Someone (Marcus) got in their feelings about this. But young boys sometimes develop deep bonds with other boys without being sexual in any way. That was how it was with Marcus and Kyle. When Marcus took the time to look at himself after he noticed that he was "hating" on Jerry and thought that his own behavior was –

.

Marcus: [saying his thoughts out loud] ... Man, you acting like a bitch right now. [shaking his head]

.

Kyle also thought about how clingy he became with Jerry. He spoke with his female cousin about how she viewed his friendships with Jerry and Marcus.

.