Chapter 6 - Everybody's SUS! Part 2 - Conquered By Curtis

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

.

FLASHBACKS – CURTIS – 2018-2020

.

So between Keon, Chadrick, and Curtis – Curtis was the one to always take a game too far. Chadrick would only entertain him when they were around other people for a limited time. Even though Chadrick would be the only one of the trio to come out publicly, he didn't go around playing "no homo" and "gay chicken" games with anyone.

Curtis found a few boys at school that enjoyed playing around with him. Unfortunately, they lived on the other side of the school district, so he couldn't hang out with them as much as he wanted. But one boy who got his butt squeezed a few times by Curtis would be a little too eager to have Curtis touch him or pretend to have sex with him.

.

.

One day, Curtis' history teacher was out sick, so the substitute was trying to due to the scheduled lesson. The keyword was "trying," but we know some substitutes aren't permanent teachers for a reason. The poor man just gave up after ten minutes. The class broke off into little groups and started doing whatever they wanted. Curtis and one of the many guys he'd joke around with were in the very back of the classroom talking about girls when Curtis changed the subject.

.

Curtis: ... Would you suck a dick to save your mama's life?

Jaleel: [chuckles] ... I love my mama, so I'mma be deep throating that dick like ...

.