Chapter 9 - Da Unplanned Comin' Out Story!

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

SATURDAY MORNING, THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL 2021

.

It's been ten months since Keon, Chadrick, and Curtis finally decided to be honest with one another. One might have thought that this would lead to a relationship between the two of them – but it didn't. What it did lead to was Curtis and Chadrick becoming more sexually active. However, Curtis wanted more than Chadrick was willing to give him.

Curtis had numerous hookups with Jaleel and Shamari and some random linkups with a few guys and some girls. Curtis was slanging so much raw meat, his reckless activities finally caught up with him. Seeing that his manhood was "leaking stuff," he immediately ran to Tyson for help. Unfortunately for Curtis, Tyson was too busy and couldn't take him to get tested and treated.

.

Curtis: [nervously asking] ... Hey bro, can you look at something for me?

Jharrell: Sup, little bro?

Curtis: Come to my room.

.

Following Curtis to his room, Jharrell was shocked to see Curtis start to unzip his pants.

.

Jharrell: YO! I ain't down with that. [waving his hands at Curtis]

Curtis: [showing the scared-boy look to Jharrell] ... No, no! I think I caught something.

Jharrell: So! I still ain't looking at your underage dick. I'll take you to the free clinic though.

Curtis: Iight, when?

Jharrell: Monday. I'll call my boss and let him know I'mma be late.

Curtis: Okay, thanks man.

.

MONDAY MORNING, THE SECOND WEEK OF APRIL 2021

.