Chapter 8 - Sugar Daddy aka User47607

.

DISCLAIMER

All the posts in this story are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The pictures used within this story are for visual representation only. The author of this book does not state or implied that the actions written in this story are representative of the actual people.

.

THE BACKSTORY AND THE CONNECTIONS

.

.

Jharrell has numerous connections to people in this story –

Jharrell's sister, Charlene, had a baby with Tyson's brother David. David and Charlene knew each other from high school and when she working on getting her degree in nursing, David got her pregnant. David was always in and out of trouble. He was caught with just enough weed to be charged with simple possession with no intent to distribute.

Tyson and Jharrell love their siblings, so they agreed to support Charlene and her infant daughter. Jharrell moved into his sister's apartment and was sleeping on her sofa. That first year while David was locked up, Tyson and Jharrell would babysit their niece over at Tyson's townhouse.

That's where Jharrell was seen by Curtis' sister Mercedes. Having known each other from high school, Mercedes thought it was sweet that Jharrell was helping his sister out, and they started going out. Soon after, Mercedes was pregnant too. Jharrell moved into the townhouse that Mercedes shared with her mother, Vonetta and her brother Curtis. Now Jharrell had his own responsibilities. Still wanting to help his sister and his soon-to-be baby mama, Jharrell, suggested that they get an apartment together. But they couldn't agree on what to get, much less afford what they wanted.

.