Chapter 1: A battle of Fighters

I felt like I was already walking for a while now because it's been an hour since I started. Ah... Well it's okay, I at least could see a lot of nature around me. The trees with their color of brown and green, the beautiful flowers of the colors of rainbow, the peaceful animal around me and a deer came near me and let me pet it.

Then I began to wonder if I was near a city but then heard some noise at the edge of the forest. I fell flat on my stomach and crawled over to the edge and saw a big giant crater with a metal ball in the middle and thought it was a spaceship by the look of it. Then I saw three men below me. One had spiked hair and wore a lot of orange, another was very green and was wearing purple clothing and the last one had very long hair and had strange clothing... and a monkey tail? What the what!? Okay... ah that... something and I had a feeling like he was a bad guy here. They look like they were having quite a fight and look a bit beat up. I need to help them, I don't know much about fighting but I'm good at throwing some things. I looked around and saw some stones at the ground and picked them up and put some in my pocket. I walk back at the edge then carefully aim the stone at the long hair guy and... *Throw* It hit him on the head.

Rosey: "Wooo! Bullseye!" 'I can't believe I did! I feel so pumped!'

I quickly slid down the rocky hill and prepared to throw another one.

Raditz: "Well... looks like another weakling is here to die!" *He rub his head* "I got to say that was a nice throw you did for an earthling like you."

I suddenly got scared of him but I can't back down now. I needed to be brave.

Rosey: "Who are you?...What are you?"

Raditz: "I am Radtiz and I am a Saiyain."

Rosey: "A Saiyan... What's that?"

Raditz: "We are alien warriors born to fight and destroy planets and the same goes to my brother too." *Point at the spiked hair guy* "He is too a Sayian like me."

He... an alien and his brother? But... he looks so normal. Despite the hair, I mean... Whatever, at least he not like him. I walk over to him.

Rosey: "Hello, I'm Rosey. What's your name?"

Goku: "Goku and this is Piccolo." The green guy beside him. "Nice to meet you." He gave a bright smile, it made me smile back.

Rosey: "You too."

Piccolo: "Enough talk! It's time to get serious!"

We all turned to Raditz and prepared ourselves.

Raditz: "Ha! Well, this will be fun..."

We fought him with everything we got. Well, Goku and Piccolo were doing more of the punch kicking work thing but still helped by throwing stones but I guess it wasn't enough but anyway we still were getting out butts kicked.

Raditz: "Come now, Kakarot! You can't defeat me!"

Goku: "Okay, One, my name is Goku not Kakarot and Two, I'm not going to conquer this planet. Why can't you just accept that?"

Raditz: "Because I'm trying to remind you who you really are! It is in your blood as a Sayian!"

Goku: "Well, I changed that because this is better to live than doing chaos and violence and I know that you can change!"

Rosey: "He's right! If he did, you can too. It's a better way to live than doing all of that. Don't you want to protect your brother instead of doing violences?"

Raditz: "I..."

Suddenly, an explosion came out of the spaceship and a kid that also had a monkey tail was roaring with anger and was flying straight at Raditz and headbutted him in the guts then fainted out. Whoa... that was amazing. I turned around and saw Raditz getting up after being stung. Then Goku grabbed him from behind and told Piccolo to do it. Do what? I turned to him and saw two of his fingers on his forehead and saw a spark of purple coming out of it.