Chapter 4: Preparing Ourselves

We have trained hard for a long time right now which has been almost four months...

WHICH MEAN WERE GOING TO HAVE GOHAN SOON!! YES!!

Yes, Gohan is going to be back and train with us. This is great.

...Just hope that he won't be mad when he sees Raditz again.

Also, during these months, when we weren't training, I have been teaching Raditz about Earth. I'm been teaching him about what people do here, what jobs they have and about technology here. He also showed me about his technology, which was his scouter. It reads power levels which is also our Ki. He then told me about his race. I heard that they weren't conquerors before because they lived in a peaceful planet of their own but then they became conquerors because their first planet was destroyed and they conquered another planet to call home. I felt sad for that but I felt even more sad that his race is almost extinct. He told me that a mentor came and destroyed the planet and the race. Only He, Goku and the two Sayains that are coming are the only ones who survive the blast. He also told me that his brother was sent to earth as a baby so he can conquer the planet, of course. But again, he changed that.

But anyways, we've gotten a lot stronger now by power and muscle and I have also gotten stronger, more than them somehow.

I was also taught about super and ultimate attack.

Piccolo and Raditz showed me about their attacks and they made their attacks by using Ki and imagination.

A/N: I don't know if that's how it goes but just go with it, okay.

Their attacks were amazing and I thought of my own kind of attacks. But I didn't want them to help me with it, I wanted to do it on my own. So I left early one morning, leaving a note on the ground telling them I was going to be gone for a few weeks or so and after hard weeks of training myself, I have made my own attacks.

Super Attacks:

Ki Bomb:

This attack will make a big explosion to either make dust fly around when I hit it on the ground or make a blind attack when I throw it to the enemies when I snap my fingers.

Ki Gun:

I make my fingers shape as a gun and they will shoot like one and it may or may not be too dangerous.

Zig Zag Vanishing Strike:

I zig and zag four times trying to blast them and then I strike above them and send them a really big blast to them.

Ki Drill Up And Down, Side To Side:

I make myself spin really fast then strike my enemies going up then down then side to side.

This attack was really hard and dizzy but still a great attack.

Ultimate Attacks:

Ki Fall Rain:

I send a bunch of my Ki out to the air then they fall back down like hard meteors. But they only focus on the enemies, not my friends.

Ki Aiming:

I make Ki balls come all around me and focus to aim at my enemies and fire it at them, if they miss I make them come back around to hit them and I do it over and over again until it hits.

Ki Slap Slap:

I send a bunch of my Ki to hands and slap them square hard on the cheek making them fly away from me then I teleport after them and slap them again and I do it over and over again until I finally slap them both on the cheek. (Which may or may not make them pass out)