Chapter 13: The Return

It's been eight months since we've been here. The Yardet were teaching me all about instant transmission (Which I find it to be helpful to get someone or somewhere immediately) and train Frieza to regain his strength since our battle. Also I was right about one thing, Me and Frieza became great friends. We spend most of our time bonding as friends on the planet exploring places they have never been to and the dangers ones. Getting to know each other through free time of day and night and training together as companions. I can see through Frieza that he's becoming a big, kind guy now. He still acts like an emperor or leader from time to time but he's trying to act nice and helpful to the Yardet and to befriend them. And me, He really accepts me. He never orders me about anything or treats me like his men since the beginning and helps me to control my 'Earthling Enraged' transformation like him (But not hard or anything). He knows that he can rely on me to be himself and to let me help him to be more open hearted. He finally found someone to be a true friend to him. The Yardet didn't believe it at first when I met and told them but soon they saw that he is now thanks to me...

Except one...

Chan...

She a Saiyain who used to be a prisoner to Frieza before and was treated badly but Zarbon was always kind to her and was a close friend to her. He helped her escape from him and landed on this planet. For years she trained on this planet to get revenge on him and to avenge her home planet Vegeta. She really wanted to kill him when we met but I reassured her he was not like that anymore but she refused to believe me with fury and anger. I kept close eyes on her so she wouldn't try to attack or anything while trying to befriend but she always gave a deathly glare of anger whenever I tried. I could see she was too heartbroken to give us a chance.

But that soon changed when someone tried to take over this planet. Turles... (Who strangely looked like Goku somehow, Just darker)

He tried to plant something to take away the planet's power, 'The Tree of Might.'

We weren't going to allow it to happen and this would give Frieza a chance to do a good deed. But we have some technical difficulties, Chan locks us in our chambers so we couldn't come out. She thought we planned this out and we're on their side. We had a long hard time finding a way out but then I remembered about instant transmission, I totally forgot about that. I locked on to Chan's Ki and teleported away to her. Me and Frieza got there in time because she almost died to Turles and his men. She was shocked to see us save her but still stand her ground but we told her we would handle it now. Turles was surprised to see Frieza here and to have an Earthling with him (Thinking why would he be with the weakest being in the universe and yes he called me weak like everyone said before, Seriously it has to get old sooner or later). Anyway, I fought his men while he took Turles. I took them easy pissy on my base form but soon when they ate the fruit they were going to plant they became stronger. They overpowered me for a while but soon when I went Earthling Enraged I then overpowered them and beat their butts up. After that, I heard Turles talking to Frieza and to that I couldn't forget that conversation they had.

Turles: "Let's join together, Frieza. We will be known as the powerful emperors anyone knows. No one will defect us, Nor overpower. We will be legends, Planets eaters but mostly the rulers of the entire universe."

He lent him his hand with an evil smile. Frieza looked down to it and eyes and took it but then knee him to the guts and elbow his head down to the ground.

Frieza: "You may know me as that me but now I'm the new me and never want to become that again. I'm now free and no one will change from me again or ever again."

I flew up to him and hugged him.

Rosey: "I'm so proud of you, Frieza!"

He smiled and hugged back.