Chapter 10.5: New Recruits and Members Part 2

We finally got to the ship.

Rosey: "This is a big ship."

Ginyu: "Yep, How else would we get here?"

I shrugged and we landed.

Rosey: "So. Do we have to keep our guard up or...?"

Ginyu: "Nope, It's just our wives on the ship, no one else."

What are Wives?

Jeice: "Yes, Our Lady, It's just us and our- GAH!!"

Someone jumped on Jeice, It was a person with... CAT EARS AND TAIL!? They looked really happy to see him.

???: "Jeice!!!"

Jeice: "Haha. Hello, My dear, Miss me?"

She nodded happily.

???: "Ginyu, You're back! I was getting so worried about all of you."

Another one came out and it was an alien with sky blue skin and braid brown hair.

Ginyu: "Don't worry, My star, Everything is fine and we all have some great news to tell you but first can you get the other ladies out here."

???: "Of course."

Soon, Two more came out, One with mangata skin and brown hair and the other with black hair and light skin... And A Saiyan Tail! That means she's a Saiyan. Wait... Does Raditz or Nappa know about this?

Ginyu: "Our Lady, Meet our wives."

Their wives?...

.

.

.

.

.

OH! Wife! Now I get it!

Rosey: "I see. It's nice to meet you all, My name Rosey. You're all very pretty!"

???: "Thank you, You're pretty too. Your colors are very rarer than ours."

Rosey: "Well, I wouldn't say that but thank you. Now with that out of the way, Do you guys know where the dragon balls are?"

???: "Yes, But why? Does Frieza need them now?"

Burter: "Actually, My love, We have some great news to tell you but first let's get the dragon balls and bring them out here."

???: All right then, Follow us."

As we went in, The guys were telling their wives about my offer and they were overjoyed to hear that they will soon start a new life because two of them want a family on a nice peaceful planet away from the evil Frieza and two of them also wanted the same because they were already pregnant, the cat girl was two and half month pregnant and the Saiyan was two month pregnant.

Also, the Saiyan name was Nikki, the cat (or neko is what she called) name was Hana, The sky blue was Raindrop (Or either Rain or drop for short) and the mangata name was Diva.

Raindrop was Ginyu's wife, Diva was Burter's wife, Hana was Jeice's wife and Nikki was Raditz's wife.

I'm surprised Raditz never told he had a wife. When this is over, I'm going to have a talk with him again.

We finally got where the dragon balls are. Little problem was there behind a door that can be opened by a code.

Zarbon: "Leave that to us, Lady Rosey."

Zarbon and Dodoria went over to the panel.

Diva: "Rosey, We can't tell you how much we expressed about your offer. We can't thank you enough!"