Proposal Part 2

Today is Nappa and Lily's wedding day. They both have been planning this extra special with some help with the others and finally have everything ready.

Right now, Me and all the girls were helping out finishing Lily with her dress and make up.

Lily: "I can't believe this day would come. I always dreamt of this day but never believed it would come true."

Ruby: "Oh, Stop looking back in the past and focus on what is happening now, Lily. The man you love is dying to marry you and you're dying to marry him too."

Rosey: "Yep, He really wanted this to be perfect for you. So you have nothing to stop you from believing it won't happen."

Launch: "She's right. He is a dying mess to love you and all. Like Tien. Even if he trains a lot with Chaozu, He's still trying to make time for me and to do what's right to love."

Hana: "Jeice too! He makes me feel special!"

Chan: "Zarbon always charms me to love."

Chi Chi: "Goku may be out and all but he is still the guy I knew and loved when we were kids."

Bulma: "Before when I was with Yamcha, He made me feel special in some ways before we broke up. "

Raindrop: "Yeah, All the guys we love, Love's us to make us feel special."

Lily: "And Nappa is the perfect man to make me special too."

All: "Yeah!"

Lily: "By the way, Rosey?"

She turned to me with a silly smile.

Lily: "Where's your lover?"

Rosey: "Oh, Why would you ask that? I don't have one yet, Nor I think I would ever have one."

Launch: "What do you mean? Of course you will sooner or later- Oh Wait! What about Frieza?"

Rosey: "What! No, He's just my best friend and only my best friend and he knows it."

Bulma: "What about Piccolo?"

Rosey: "Goodness, No! He's only my mentor and teacher."

Diva: "Well, There must be someone who you like or likes you, Rosey. I mean, You know a lot of men."

Rosey: "Yea, But they're only my friends. I mean if they did like me I think they would like you more because you have better looks than me."

Nikki: "That's not true. You have rare colors than us."

Rosey: "...Yeah, But I don't have ears or tails like you do."

We burst into laughter.

Meanwhile in another room...

Nappa POV:

I'm pacing back and forth in my room.

I'm really nervous about this. I needed everything to be perfect for us. This day is the only chance I have with her and I can't mess up!

I looked in the mirror and adjected my suit and wept off the sweat from my head.

I'm Too Nervous!

I heard a knock at the door.

Nappa: "Yes?"

Vegeta came in with the guys. He was my best man.

Vegeta: "We wanted to check how you were doing."

Nappa: "Oh... I'm fine. Is everything set up in the hall?"

Vegeta: "Yes, We make sure like three times."