Chapter 15: Androids

Today is the day the androids are going to attack.

May 10th, 10am.

That's what Trunks told us the exact time they will invade.

I'm now the age of nineteen.

Me and Frieza were picking up the Rose Force and Zarbon and Dodoria and now we are heading to where everyone else was.

Frieza: "You alright, Rosey?"

Rosey: "A little but I still feel mostly intense about this still."

Ginyu: "Don't worry, Our Lady. We're all with you on this."

Dodoria: "He's right. We've been training hard on this and you especially so you have nothing to worry about."

Rose Force: "Yeah!"

Zarbon: "Don't worry about too much, Lady Rosey. It will be fine."

Rosey: "I hope so... I just want to get this over with and- WATCH OUT!!!!"

A big ki ball of green came at us but we all managed to quickly dogue it.

Rosey: "Where Did That Come From!?"

???: That would be us, Little Lady."

We turn to see...

Imagine their in the air

These guys...? Wait! Why can't I sense them!?

Rosey: "And who are you guys?"

13: "Howdy there all, I'm Androids 13 and these two beside me are Androids 14 and 15. Were built by our creator Dr. Gero exterminated you all because he knew you were interfering with his plans to kill Son Goku."

WAIT! THEM!? BUT THEIR SUPPOSED TO BE TWO NOT THREE!!!! Wait... Is that why we can't sense their energy? If that is then we have no idea how strong they really are!!!!

Rosey: "But they're only supposed to be just two of you guys."

13: "I don't know what you mean, Young Lady, but if you must know, Three more are going to deal with your friends soon."

Oh, Now that I'm older everyone is calling me younger now.

Wait! What Was That He Said!

Rosey: "THREE MORE!!!!!"

13: "Yes. Three for your friends and three for you. And now, It's time that we exterminate you now."

He gets to his fighting stance.

13: "14! 15!"

15: "You got it, Boss man."

They started charging toward us.

Rosey: "We Don't Have Time For This But Looks Like We Have No Choice! Rose Force, You Guys Deal With 14! Zarbon and Dodoria, You Take 15! Me And Frieza Will Handled 13!"