Chapter 7.5: First battle of Big to Huge Part 2

Ape Vegeta: "HAHAHA!! How's That? Now Let's End This, Shall We."

Goku: "NO WAY!!"

We did not see this coming.

WE ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS!!

Ape Vegeta started charging a beam in his mouth.

Rosey: "Oh No! Everyone Take Cover!"

We quickly flew away from him and took cover.

He fired his beam and made rocks crashing down.

We all hid behind rocks and I was with Goku now.

I think I want to take back the victory I was saying earlier.

Goku: "I get it now... That monster that killed Grandpa... and the one that destroyed the arena... That... That Was All Me!!"

I then remember what Piccolo told me what Goku did before.

This is not the time to think about it right now!

I hold his shoulder.

Rosey: "Goku, It's not the time to think about what you did before! Right now we have to cut Vegeta's tail off."

He stared at me and nodded.

Goku: "Right. I actually have a plan but I need you guys to give me a lot of time and try to cut off that tail."

I smile.

Rosey: "On it!"

We split up and I went to go find the others.

First I found Piccolo, Gohan and Raditz and told them what to do, then I went to find Krillin, Yamcha and Tien and told them.

We all did our part.

Piccolo, Gohan and Raditz went to stretch the tail while Me, Tien and Yamcha distract him while Krillin does his attack from a far.

Cue music

Rosey: "HEY!! OVER HERE, YOU MONKEY!!"

Yamcha: "NO!! RIGHT HERE!!"

Tien: "ON YOUR RIGHT!!"

Ape Vegeta was really annoyed and kept trying to hit us while the others were very careful to get the tail.

I decided to do something a little silly and landed on his huge snout.

Rosey: "Hey, Ape Vegeta? If you're a prince, then how are you going to fit your butt on your little throne? Or wear your golden crown if you're this size of a plant, huh?"

He growled and brought his hand at his snout and smacked it only for me to do a triple spin backflip and see that he was rubbing red snout now.

I laughed a little hard and others did too.

Ape Vegeta: "WHY YOU!!"

He tried to hit me again but I dodge it and went under his chin and sent huge blasts to him only to miss.

Ape Vegeta: "Ha! You miss me."

Rosey: "Check again."

He looked confused then looked up and saw all the blasts coming back to him very fast. (Ki Fall Rain)

They all hit him and put damage all above.

I chucked and saw he was steaming on his armor.

He looked at me very angry but then felt something and looked behind and saw the others pulling his tail.