Chapter 14: Warning

Been one and a half years now. I'm now the age of seventeen, Soon to be an adult.

Me and Frieza were in the hyperbolic time chamber (For a few hours not years) training. We have grown to be equal fighters in power. (Me the first and him second and Goku the third) Since our return everything was in peace for a long time. I think everything will be fine and all but I still think I should train with the others in case something like before would happen again.

Oh yeah, I wear my hair in a small high ponytail so it won't get in the way.

Like this...

Rosey: "Ki Bomb!"

I threw it to Frieza but he slammed it away.

Frieza: "Death Beam!"

He sent multiple beams at me which I dodge them all. I holded my knees and panted.

Rosey: "Wanna take a break now, Frieza?"

Frieza: "Sure... We have been training for hours now."

We lay down on the void floor and stared at the sky of white magical surface.

Rosey: "Been a long time since we came back, Huh?"

Frieza: "Yes, But I'm glad everything still went according to plan for me. Being more friendly, Being normal, All of that."

Rosey: "Yea, You're becoming a soft man now."

Frieza: "Soft man?" That's all you think of calling me that."

Rosey: "Yeah. So what? Want me to say you're a 'cutie pie' then?"

He sat up and jokingly gasped.

Frieza: "Take that back!"

Rosey: "What? You are."

Frieza: "Alright. Now you're going to get it!"

He tackled me down and started to... Tickle Me!

My Weakness!

Rosey: "No! Haha! Frieza I'm Sorry! Hahahaha! Stap! I Was Joking! Hahahaha!"

Frieza: "Sorry, My friend but you brought this upon yourself so I won't. Besides, I wanted this suffering laughter of yours again."

I tried to push him off but I was too weak from laughter. I then felt his tail wrapping around one of my ankles and started tickling my feet.

Rosey: "AH! Frieza No! Please Not There! *Squeal* I'm Sorry Just Please Stop! Ah!"

I tossed and turned but I couldn't escape.

Rosey: "I'm Serious If You Don't Stop I'm So Going To Get You Back! Hahahaha!"

Frieza: "Well, The only time you did that is when I first tickled you and during Christmas, but you never did for the other time I did it which tells me that you enjoy this."