The days before

Few days before Cell's perfection...

K.V: "So you're my grandson from the future, Huh?"

Trunks: "Yeah... I guess you're my grandfather here. My mother never told me anything about you but I guess she never knew anything about you."

K.V: "It seems like it but that doesn't matter. Tell me, What is the future like?"

Trunks: "Well, It's kinda the same thing here but more destruction, chaos, dark skies and only two androids in our time. Every fighter that we knew expects for Frieza and the others are dead after the attacks of the androids. Gohan is all we had and he's still fighting with all he got with only one arm and the other that is robotic."

K.V: "I see... This kinda sounds worse than what Frieza had done."

Trunks: "It is... And now what we did here. We just made everything worse and the androids from here are much stronger than our timeline are."

K.V: "Is that so...? Well, If I learn anything from what Rosey told me from what she did and if she existed in your timeline, She would been able to stop all that happening or Frieza would have if he was there."

Trunks: "That's what she said. She would have stopped them if she existed and if Frieza was there he would stop them along with her."

K.V: "Either way, The Androids from your time don't know what a saiyan is really capable of and for that..."

He stood up.

K.V: "We're going to show them the true power of what saiyan really is."

He then offered his hand to Trunks.

K.V: "What do you say, Grandson? Want your old man to train you?"

Trunks slowly smiled and took it.

Trunks: "Yes, Grandfather..."

K.V smiles then kneeled him in the guts."

Trunks: "OOF!!!"

He falls on his knees.

K.V: "First lesson is never to let your guard down."

Trunks: "Right... Ah..."

K.V: "Come now, Let's go somewhere else to train."

He flew away as Trunks followed behind holding his stomach.

Meanwhile, Ranch saw all that happened and smiled to see Trunks with his grandfather. She then looked over to her grandfather. She wonders if he was in her timeline too and wonders if he looks like her uncle Goku.

???: "Ranch?"

She turns to see Raditz.

Ranch: "Yeah, Raditz?"

Raditz: "Cut the act out. I know that you're my daughter."

Her eyes widened.

Ranch: "H-how?"

Raditz: "Took me a while to find out but your hair was similar to mine and the rest of your features must be from Launch."

She slowly looked down and rubbed her arms.

Ranch: "...Yes..."

She started building tears to her eyes. Raditz noticed this and lay both his hands on her shoulder.

Raditz: "I know you're not my daughter here and I know I'm not your father but to my heart I feel like you are. To what you're feeling now to lose someone you love. I understand how that feels so..."

He pulled her into a tight hug.

Raditz: "I don't know what you face in your time but I'm proud that you made it this far and come to help us fix everything, Ranch."