Proposal

It's been a few months since the warning and we have been really training hard and... I have been a little pushy on this cause I can't help but be so worried and be so hard on myself for this attack that is coming. My friends say and tell me not to, But I just really can't. I can't fail them and I can't let anyone die and I can't let those killer machines do what they need to do on that day. I just need to prepare more and get ready with everyone else.

???: "Hey, Rosey?"

I turned and saw Frieza and the Rose Force.

Frieza: "Rosey, You've been here for a long time alright. Come out of the chamber now and take a break."

Yes, I have been using the hyperbolic time chamber more, Not because I want to use it for a year, Still for a few hours but because I need a place to have focus and this is a place I can only use, And even if I wanted to use it for a year or something, I just want to get this attack day over soon.

Rosey: "I... Just a little longer, Frieza. I need to do more."

Ginyu: "Our Lady, He's right. You should take a break and rest. You done enough already-"

Rosey: "No! I Haven't! I Won't Stop! I'll Stop When I Want! So All Of You Get Out!"

They stepped back and had frightened expressions. I cover my month.

Rosey: "Oh no... I'm... I'm... So sorry... I didn't mean to yell... I'm sorry..."

Tears came down my face.

Rosey: "Please... Let me continue training for you..."

Frieza came over and held my shoulder.

Frieza: "We know you want to do this for us but you need to rest. Besides, We should have a turn in here."

I nodded as I wept my tears.

Rosey: "Yea, I need fresh air now."

I left without saying a word while they all looked at the door with worried expressions.

I walk on to the Lookout to see Kami and Mr. Popo. They came up to me.

Kami: "Rosey, We need to talk. I know what you're doing for us is helping to protect us but you need to look after yourself and try to be with others now."

Rosey: "But I need to-"

Kami: "We still have a long time to prepare so you shouldn't be so hard on this. We're all in this together."

Rosey: "But it's not them I need to protect, But the whole planet is endangered and they don't realize it. I have to be strong and well prepared for this. If not, Then everyone and the earth is doomed."

Kami: "Well, If you keep this up then everything will be doom, But do what you must, We won't stop you."

He walked past me. That tone at the end he said, I think I made him mad...

I turned to Mr. Popo.

Mr. Popo: "Don't worry so much and try not to think too much about it, Rosey. Everyone will be ready. After all you face the Sayians and Namek, There's a chance."

I narrowed my eyes away from him.

Rosey: "Maybe..."

Mr. Popo: "Just know that Kami and the others are looking out for you. You're not the only one who wants to protect those they love and their homes. And here."

He handed me a water bottle and went back to Kami. I sigh and sit on the ledge of the Lookout and drink down the water.

I looked down at the clouds around the Lookout then looked up to the sky. I thought if peace was lost, Everything of its colors would never be the same again. Everything won't be the same.